Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Chi Yue walked to the gate of the school hospital, and when he brought Flis over, he came directly on the emergency airship, so he didn't take a good look at what the school hospital of the Galaxy Military Academy looked like.

    She raised her head and looked over. It was still the same technological style of Fleet Planet. The tall and white buildings could not be seen at the top at a glance. The big cross was placed in the center. Below was the huge emblem of the Galaxy Military Academy, revealing a sense of solemnity and solemnity.

    Chi Yue couldn't help but feel good about the school hospital. Walking into the elevator of the school hospital, Chi Yue found that the internal structure design of the school hospital was also very reasonable. The housekeeper wears a white coat and does business in a decent manner. Most of them are animals such as rabbits, dogs, and even a big white goose. Chi Yue is amazed by it.

    "It's normal," the lop-eared rabbits were motionless and looked at them boredly, "these animals are naturally agile, if you let tortoises and sloths come, you will be complained."

    Chi Yue glanced at it and touched it. Chin, "Mr. Zhuo, what's wrong with you? It feels like you're not normal when you came out of the office building." The

    Lop Rabbit immediately pricked up two big ears, and stared his eyes very falsely, "Ah? What's the matter? I It's okay, you think too much hahahaha..."

    Chi Yue looked at it suspiciously, no longer calling herself a rabbit, and her acting skills were so embarrassing, she said she was fine.

    But when the child is older, she has her own ideas. As a parent, she doesn't ask many questions. She can only observe and observe the lop-eared rabbit's demeanor more.

    The elevator drives to the inner office floor in the middle, perhaps because the affairs on this floor are more complicated, so most of the staff are human.

    Chi Yue walked to a stage, and the boy sitting inside looked up displeasedly, "What are you doing?"

    "Hello, I'm a second-year medical student and I'm coming to the school hospital to report." Chi Yue was not annoyed at all, smiled.

    The boy waved his hand impatiently, "Report to the school hospital? Go to your college building."

    Chi Yue said with a puzzled face: "But I came to the school hospital to be a doctor. Should I also report to the college building?"

    The boy looked a little better and put down his brain, "Is it a work-study program? What type of student aid are you? A remote planet, a poor family, military family members, physical defects... Have you got all the information, I'll run the process for you? ."

    Chi Yue said blankly: "I'm a remote planet..."

    "But I'm here to be a formal doctor, not a work-study program, what information do I need?"

    "Pfft..." The boy took the watch and swallowed. The next sip of water, all sprayed out.

    "Yes, official doctor?" The boy's face could hardly hide his smile, "Junior girl, are you still awake?"

    Chi Yue nodded, "I'm sure I slept very well, and I was cured yesterday. An insomniac, wait a moment."

    No more nonsense, Chi Yue took out her brain and dialed the contact information of Director Li who was asked by Professor Dinah.

    The phone rang a few times and was quickly picked up.

    "Hello, Director Li of the Brain Department of the Fleet Hospital."