Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Chi Yue felt a burst of joy in her heart and turned left and right. She didn't hear such words again, and she returned to the school hospital contentedly.

    Very good, now that the second step has been completed, Chi Yue suddenly feels that she is full of strength, as if she will be able to counterattack on the spot tomorrow and become a Chinese medicine boss when she wakes up tomorrow, filling her own Chinese medicine clinics everywhere.

    Seeing how sensible this fiancé is, Chi Yue sighed again, obediently quitting the marriage, and cooperating with her Long Aotian script so well, she considered waiting for her counterattack to soar, if it was a stallion script, she could still give this fiancé a chance of.

    She really is the big heroine who counterattacks Long Aotian's script with the divorce flow in her hand!

    As Chi Yue boiled the medicine, she secretly delighted in her heart, and was in a good mood to hum a song.

    Alice doesn't need to take medicine anymore. It's enough to come over to eat a medicated meal once in a while, and Forlis has basically recovered. I heard that the quality of sleep has skyrocketed every night, not to mention thunderstorms. It is estimated that even if the Zerg came to attack, he couldn't wake up either. .

    Only Count Louis was left, and Nora, the little girl who came today.

    Earl Louis had already cooked up, and Chi Yue began to look at Miss Nora's medicine.

    She intends to treat Nora with internal or external application. The first is the soothing spirit, which is taken orally. This is quite special. It is different from the traditional Chinese herbal medicine that she used to boil medicine.

    Therefore, it is also more troublesome to do. Chi Yue exchanged gold coins for the medicinal materials and began to brew them.

    It took about an hour to get it done. Nora will come to pick it up tomorrow. Chi Yue is not in a hurry to get more, and starts to prepare another artifact.

    That is the topical hair tonic for Nora - Shampoo Chrysanthemum Powder. In fact, this prescription is not unfounded. As early as in ancient times, many ancient people suffered from hair loss and suffered from baldness. Annoyed, so an ancient famous doctor researched this recipe.

    According to some modern people's living habits and changes in the surrounding environment, Chi Yue has studied for a long time, and finally developed a shampoo and chrysanthemum powder that is more suitable for modern people.

    Now that I have come to the Milky Way, Chi Yue feels that it should be more appropriate. After all, the interstellar era is more stressful than modern times.

    She didn't directly start the exchange with gold coins, but went straight out of the airship to the small market at the back door. She planned to buy all the medicinal materials that could be bought with star coins, and by the way, she also bought the desserts at Mrs. Evan's tea party.

    The small market at the back door is still as lively as ever. The screen that Chiyue saw last time is still there, probably because the mid-term exam is about to expire, so the words on these screens are even more exaggerated.

    It used to be the practice stamp, helping to complete the internship or writing the paper, but now it has directly changed to 99 star coins to replace the mid-term exam, and it is also charged according to grades. If you don’t require academic performance ranking, as long as you can pass the exam, it will be very good. Cheap.

    But if you want to rush to the top, for example, the top 1000 to the top 500, the top 500 to the top 300, the fees will become more expensive. As for the top 100, it has become 190,000 star coins.