Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "What harm did the North Wolf do to you?" Chi Yue squinted at it, and said disdainfully, "Come on and let me hear it." The

    Lop-eared Rabbit couldn't hold back a good fart for a long time, blinked and said. : "It's a wolf clan, I'm a rabbit clan, this is a feud, the disgust is engraved in the genes, okay? You never sang the little bunny?" After

    saying that, the lop-eared rabbit turned over in disgust and tried to use it The little slippery shoulder despised Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue said with vicissitudes of life: "I'm sorry, Mr. Chui, I didn't expect your pet housekeeper to pay attention to race, but also genes... You have a data synthesis, what genes do you have..."

    Lop-eared rabbit squatted and sat up, " Oh, woman, you are so ignorant! The North Wolf and I were created by the same person, we are different from other pet stewards, we are the work of the only two inventors in the entire galaxy, and we have racial genes!"

    Chi Yue was scolded by the

    rabbit for being ignorant, but he was not angry. Instead, he thought about it and said leisurely: "Huh

    ? Once, it wasn't the lop-eared rabbit that shocked Chi Yue to the point that her jaw dropped, but Chi Yue stunned the lop-eared rabbit who was so mad that she wanted to go to heaven.

    "You, you, you..." The lop-eared rabbit stuttered and couldn't speak, turned over and sat up tremblingly and stretched out a rabbit paw to point at Chi Yue, "What's wrong with you?"

    It almost blurted out: "What are you? It 's time to peek at my Ba Zong novel behind my back!"

    But soon, it stopped the car in time, reflected it, coughed lightly, and lay down with a guilty conscience: "Forget it, I won't let it anyway. If it succeeds, I must torture it severely."

    Chi Yue naturally saw that something was wrong with it, and after hearing the words, she still said silently: "Okay, Mr. Chui, then you will go out to play with your boss Beilangba tomorrow. ?"

    "Of course not!" Lop-eared rabbit insisted, "It was so cold that night, I died on the operating table right in front of him, that ruthless scumbag actually wanted to dig my kidneys for that ruthless female second. But the operation failed, I died, it hugged my icy corpse and cried all night, but now I am reborn! Hahaha, I am not the original lop-eared rabbit, I am now the Niuhulu lop-eared rabbit! Saying that, the Lop Rabbit began to laugh smugly again. Chi Yue said, "

    ...Does the North Wolf know that it hugged your body and cried all night?" The

    Lop Rabbit ignored it and was still immersed in his rebirth In the world of killing the Quartet, it is impossible to extricate oneself.

    Chi Yue had no choice but to fall asleep by herself. In her dreams, the lop-eared rabbit was lying on a cold operating table. The dazzling white light shone on it. Next to it, a majestic wolf stared at it with scarlet eyes, but the lop-eared rabbit did not. Already out of breath.

    Chi Yue woke up suddenly, the kind of sadness and pain that swept her whole body, very real.

    She looked at the time, it was just after six in the morning, Chi Yue simply sat up, turned her head, and the Lop-eared Rabbit was still sleeping soundly on the small sofa.

    Chi Yue walked over and squatted down, touched its little rabbit head, the lop-eared rabbit snorted and muttered, "Bold, this rabbit's head is something you, a mortal woman, can touch!"

    Chi Yue looked at it, After confirming that it was just talking in his sleep, he stood up speechlessly, packed up, and went to the school hospital.