Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Chi Yue clicked, and wanted to go in and show them how to wake up a sleeping person in three seconds.

    But he was stopped by a few people, "What's the matter with you, Chiyue?"

    "Yes, you feel weird, are you too tired from working?"

    "Don't make trouble, it's a matter of life and death, you take the responsibility for it. I can't afford it."

    Chi Yue looked at the impatient, sarcastic, and concerned faces in front of her, and felt helpless for a while, so she had to go back to the seat by the wall and sit down.

    "When will I go to the Fleet Hospital?" Chi Yue said feebly, "Can I apply to go along with me?"

    Mia glanced at her, "No, Forlis's situation is not optimistic and it is inconvenient to move, the director of the Fleet Hospital personally Come and perform surgery on him."

    Chi Yue held her chin and thought for a while, and if she couldn't explain it to the group of students, she might as well wait for a while until the expert director came and see if the director had any good ideas. , Since she came to the Milky Way galaxy, except for Professor Dinah, she has never seen a serious doctor.

    Also let Friis sleep more, not less than this time.

    I don't know what the operation mode of this so-called brain replacement operation is, and whether it will be as simple and rude as other operations she knows.

    She was thinking wildly when the lop-eared rabbit on top of her head suddenly stretched out her little claws and hugged her head, turning it ninety degrees to the left.

    Chi Yue looked over and saw that Evan and Mia were whispering something together, looking a little panicky, and from time to time they secretly glanced at her.

    Most of the Mia people who were standing around him had a funny look on their faces. A boy also reached out his hand to probe Evan's forehead with concern. Chi Yue guessed that he must be complaining, "I don't have a fever."

    "Guess what they're talking about!" Lop shook her excitedly.

    Chi Yue shrugged, "Speak ill of me?"

    The lop-eared rabbit let out a burst of laughter, "You guessed wrong, this rabbit told you that the little fat man said that you are a hidden goddess. If you offend you, you will be unlucky! They are laughing at him."

    Chi Yue was startled, then suddenly Laughing dumbly, I also realized what happened to Evan's strange attitude towards her these days.

    Suddenly, some bad thoughts appeared. When Evan and the others dispersed and walked towards this side, she stood up, smiled mysteriously at Evan, and slowly said, "Actually, you guessed it right. I am indeed a goddess, and I don't belong at all. Here, I wanted to get along with you as ordinary people, but unfortunately... I can't hide it, alas."

    Evan was so frightened that he screamed, the whole person could not wait to shrink into a ball, the small round face was pale and pale, even Rolled and ran out.

    Chi Yue couldn't bear it for a while and felt a little regretful, so she hurried to stop him. Evan was much taller and stronger than her, and when he stood up, he could cover her in the shadows, forming a great contrast.

    Evan was in panic again and didn't listen to her at all. His two sturdy arms were tossing around like sticks, and the strength of the struggle seemed to knock the girl flying.

    Several classmates hurried over to help, but Evan couldn't take care of that much anymore. He bumped and ran ahead, and Chi Yue, who stopped him, was staggered by the force, and he was about to fly a few meters away. The few people in the back couldn't keep up, and couldn't bear to close their eyes.