Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "Agricultural Mecha Alliance? The one who needs to drive the Mecha all day to farm in the fields?" The

    girl and the boy looked at each other and saw the same big question mark in each other's eyes.

    "Aren't you kidding?" the girl couldn't help asking.

    Chi Yue shrugged, "Of course not, I know this may sound outrageous, but I did join the Agricultural Mecha Alliance." The

    girl smiled, winked at her and said tacitly, "It's because Owl God, right?"

    No wonder she thought too much, although this agricultural mecha alliance can also be ranked in the top ten in the Galaxy Military Academy, but there are very few people who really like it and are willing to receive training.

    After all, everyone is reluctant to face the loess to farm, and the agricultural mecha itself is a little more discriminated than the combat mecha, plus it is more difficult, and there are very few people who can pass the audit.

    Despite the attraction of the guild leader, Xiaoshen, there are still very few people who can enter the Agricultural Mecha Alliance every year, but it is amazing to be able to attract so many people based on the charm of Xiaoshen alone.

    As the top five of the Galaxy Military Academy, there are also many followers of Owl God, and there are also some lace scandals in various tabloids, mainly because people also like to read them.

    This reporter inevitably used a somewhat instructive tone.

    Chi Yue immediately looked at her keenly. Out of some associations with the reporters on Blue Star, Chi Yue was very suspicious that she would be released by the two members of the News Union, and hyped it up.

    She cleared her throat and said, "It's like this, because I made outstanding contributions to the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, so I went in."

    Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, the two people in the news department left Xiaoshen behind, and both Surprised, he hurriedly asked in surprise: "Can you please tell me what your outstanding contributions are?"

    "Of course," Chi Yue pursed her lips and smiled, "I have provided the first aid to the chairman of the agricultural mecha, Xiaoshen. The related drawings and operation methods of a generation of agricultural mecha, and its real name - tractor!"

    The girl sucked in a breath, and the intellectual brain in her hand has quickly picked up the sound.

    "President Xiao is very grateful for my contribution to the Agricultural Mecha Alliance of the Galaxy Military Academy, so I joined the Agricultural Mecha Alliance. At the same time, I am also very interested in agricultural mechas, and I am honored to be able to join..."

    Chi Yue Da talked about his admiration and yearning for agricultural mecha, and once again emphasized some of his thoughts on agricultural mecha, from the agricultural mecha alliance to the intergalactic agricultural mecha, from the first generation of agricultural mecha to Today's latest model of agricultural mecha...     Hearing the two presidents of the News Alliance, their eyes were in circles, and their heads were dizzy. Before they could ask Chi Yue's remaining tricky questions, they hurried The interview is over.     In the end, I just remember to ask the last sentence, "Then will you represent the Agricultural Mecha Alliance to participate in the school celebration league?"     Chi Yue's face froze, and she smiled: "This, please look forward to it."     Leaving an ambiguous sentence, Chi Yue Hastily turned around and walked into the elevator, and ran away in a hurry, leaving only the two reporters who were still standing and talking.     She breathed a sigh of relief, these reporters are so good at asking questions, they can't wait to dig out all the eighteen generations of her ancestors in the galaxy.     This is the first time that Chi Yue has encountered such treatment. It seems that she is still very popular on the Internet of Galaxy Interstellar, and she has no tendency to be out of breath.     Chi Yue walked out of the elevator, stood at the door of the bedroom, and sighed, not knowing whether to be happy or worried.     Just after opening the bedroom door, Chi Yue raised her head and looked in. It didn't matter when she saw it, she almost stunned her and didn't catch her breath.     "What are you doing?" Chi Yue looked at the lop-eared rabbit in astonishment.     The lop-eared rabbit leaned on its side, two rabbit legs were raised on stilts, and one rabbit paw was still sticking to its own rabbit's head, with its back to the door, looking out the window, there was something in its paw.     There were several empty wine bottles scattered on the floor, the air in the bedroom was filled with a strong smell of wine, and next to the wine bottles were a few pieces of paper.