Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After all, it was going to open to see a doctor, so everyone put down the congratulatory gifts and left one after another, and they also had their own business to work on.

    Only Xiaoshen and Chu Luan were left, as well as the Lop-eared Rabbit.

    Nora is also on winter vacation, but next year she will take the exam for university entrance, so many students choose to use this vacation to improve their grades, and Nora is no exception.

    Chi Yue naturally hoped that she could do better in the exam, so she directly asked a classmate from the Department of Education from Galaxy Interstellar to help make up the class. It happened that this classmate went to Chi Yue to see a doctor and was also a loyal follower of Chi Yue, so the fee was relatively low. Chi Yue didn't ask Nora to take the money, she paid it all by herself.

    Nora also temporarily lived on the Fleet Planet, near the Galaxy Military Academy. Chi Yue called it a good name. It is more auspicious to feel the influence of the famous school.

    There were already a lot of people who came here admiring the name, and even lined up in line. Chi Yue had anticipated that, and let Lop Rabbit get the brain program in advance, which could automatically arrange numbers and describe the condition.

    In this way, Chi Yue can roughly know what the situation is at a glance, and can also intelligently discharge emergency and general consultations.

    Chu Luan walked into the door, helped Chi Yue clean up, and placed the two ornaments sent by her parents.

    After it was done, Chu Luan looked at Chi Yue, who was already busy seeing a doctor, and then at the Lop Rabbit who was standing at the door to greet customers. As soon as he turned around, he caught a glimpse of Xiaoshen, who was bored and paralyzed on the reclining chair.

    Chu Luan frowned, and poured a glass of water as if he was in his own home. Looking at the tea prepared by Chi Yue, Chu Luan thought about it, and didn't pour it for Xiaoshen, just plain boiled water.

    Chu Luan brought it to Xiaoshen and put it on the rattan table.

    Xiaoxun sat up unceremoniously and took a leisurely sip. After seeing who poured the water for him, he was startled and almost fell off the reclining chair.

    "You, you, Chu Luan?"

    Xiaoshen stammered and said: "You didn't poison the water, right? Officers who violate the law will be punished more severely, right?"

    Chu Luan glanced at him with Chi Guoguo's disdain in his eyes, and took out a delicate wooden plate from under the table, which contained the healthy snacks made by Chi Yue himself.

    What yogurt hawthorn, what frosted tomatoes, what dried meat...

    It is given to some young patients, which can relieve the anxiety of patients to a certain extent.

    Owl God was puzzled and asked in confusion, "Why are you suddenly... so good?"

    Let Ox God inexplicably have a kind of poor child who is a remote planet, and Chu Luan came to help him.

    No, it's not the same, it's more like he came to Chu Luan's house as a guest, and Chu Luan served him as the host.

    Thinking of this, Xiaoshen glanced at Chu Luan, showing a thoughtful smile.

    Interesting, he said that the two definitely have a leg.

    Chu Luan suddenly raised his head and glanced at him, as if he heard what he was thinking, and left with his head held high.