Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The air was so silent that you could hear a needle falling to the ground.

    Chi Yue raised her eyebrows with some gossip, looked at Chu Luan, and said jokingly: "Why, Major General Chu is actually engaged?"

    After the words were spoken, Chi Yue realized her words later. , inadvertently revealed sourness.

    She paused for a while, and an inexplicable sense of blockage filled her heart. She didn't look at Chu Luan again, but just turned her head and looked at the prescription in front of her.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit also looked at Chu Luan in astonishment. Obviously, he didn't expect that he would even dug up a piece of material, and its mouth slapped twice.

    "God, god, Major General, why didn't you inform me about such a big thing?"

    Chu Luan: "..."

    Chi Yue: "...Come here!"

    Lop-eared rabbit ignored her, still obedient. Shi Di looked at Major General Chu, and suddenly remembered something, Rabbit Paws clenched his fists dangerously, "Wait, that guy from Beilang must know, he didn't tell me!" The

    Lop-eared Rabbit narrowed its red eyes that stayed up all night, He turned around and was about to walk out, but was pinned to the ground by Chu Luan's words.

    "The North Wolf is still on the front line of the mountains and rivers planet and didn't come back with me." The

    Lop-eared Rabbit then walked back and looked at him.

    Chu Luan sighed slightly and said, "I came back to report and heal my injuries."

    "Healing?" Chi Yue was originally looking down at Fang Zi, when she heard the words, she immediately raised her head, "Are you injured?

    " Can you bear it, Chi Yue frowned, she didn't see it at all.

    Chu Luan twitched the corners of her mouth awkwardly at her, and said, "Don't worry, it's not a serious injury, it's just... the sequelae of genetic modification seem to be getting worse. Come back and check it again."

    After Chi Yue heard this, she looked at his face. , as always indifferent and handsome, but indeed more cold and arrogant than before.

    She thought about a lot of prescriptions that could treat facial nerves, but she was not sure that it was different from the one on Blue Star, because Chu Luan was genetically modified to become like this, which she never expected. tricky situation.

    Chu Luan said to her soothingly: "It's okay, the re-examination did not have serious degradation, and it was within the normal value at the beginning."

    Chi Yue put down her snacks and was in the mood to ponder about Chu Luan's fiancee.

    It's unpleasant, it's just the feeling that flowers are being carried away by people, this feeling is too unfamiliar.

    Chu Luan, who had been staring at her, suddenly laughed and walked over slowly.

    The pen in Chi Yue's hand stopped and she didn't raise her head, but Chu Luan's voice sounded above her head.

    "I did have a fiancee who was engaged, and it was true that she broke off the engagement. Because the military mission was very intense at the time, I had no idea of ​​getting married, and I also had sequelae that I was not sure whether it would be inherited or not.

    " The important thing is that I found out that I have someone else I like."

    Chu Luan said slowly in a low but cold voice, as if a spring thunder had exploded in Chi Yue's ear, with mixed feelings in his heart.