Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Seeing Chi Yue coming over, the Lop Rabbit was not at all embarrassed, but even more proud. He took off the rose in his mouth and handed it to the little female rabbit, with a shy look on his face.

    The little female rabbit was a little shy, she stretched out her claws to take it and stuffed it into the pocket of her white coat.

    Dr. Lothar's voice sounded in the house, and the little female rabbit hurriedly nodded and smiled at Chi Yue, and entered the consultation room.

    Chi Yue suddenly felt a sense of embarrassment from her evil mother-in-law after seeing her son shopping with his little girlfriend.

    She picked up the lop-eared rabbit, who was still watching people's backs, and dragged it into the bathroom for a loving education. She didn't let it back until the lop-eared rabbit reassured that it would not disturb the normal work of the pet housekeeper in the department.

    At the beginning, Chi Yue still felt very fresh. Sitting at the long-lost diagnosis and treatment table, he opened the medical record book and flipped through it, and then took out an introduction of the school hospital to read.

    Until night came, when it was time for the doctors in the school hospital to get off work, Chi Yue still did not accept a single patient.

    Chi Yue couldn't help but feel a little anxious. Although she only came to the school hospital to officially take up one afternoon, many problems have already been exposed this afternoon.

    First and foremost, there are no patients to see.

    In fact, it is also normal. As a hospital affiliated to the school, the corresponding flow of people is relatively small. The main people who come to see the doctor are students, but how many students can get sick a day.

    Although there are other people who live close by on some planets to see the doctor, it is still far from enough.

    But that's not the main thing.

    The most important thing is that Chi Yue can't grab the patient at all!

    On the one hand, due to the limited geographical location, Chi Yue sat in the farthest corner, next to the abandoned guidance robot in the department, which shows that his status is low.

    What's more, it was firmly blocked by various obstacles. If you didn't look carefully, you couldn't see it, and a doctor was sitting there.

    On the other hand, even if there is a sharp-eyed patient who can barely see Chi Yue sitting in a corner, when he gets close, and sees Chi Yue's appearance clearly, he will immediately avoid him, for fear that Chi Yue will greet him.

    I would rather stand in a line several meters long with Dr. Lothar, who is bald, than come to see her directly.

    I don't know how many times this happened this afternoon.

    Chi Yuezheng sat in a chair boredly watching Dr. Lothar's diagnosis and treatment, and found that Dr. Lothar also had two strokes.

    Although it still carries the rough diagnosis and treatment in the science fiction of the Milky Way galaxy, even some treatment methods can be seen from Dr. Lothar's research on ancient books, which is very insightful.

    Chi Yue wanted to have a chat with Dr. Lothar when there were few patients, and make a good deal with each other. Everyone was in the same consulting room.

    Unexpectedly, Dr. Lothar glanced at her, raised his head and smiled. This smile was even more embarrassing than the lop-eared rabbit.

    Chi Yue could see that Dr. Lothar didn't want to take care of her, but she obviously didn't want to offend her. She kept her attitude at a distance, and faintly revealed two points of complacency.