Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Chi Yue muttered secretly, and was complaining happily when she saw Chu Luan glance at Zhinao, and then her expression slowly darkened.

    What's going on here?

    Chi Yue gave Chu Luan a strange look. Could it be that the house you just bought has depreciated so quickly? It shouldn't be, she remembered that Chu Luan had been on the financial magazine of Galaxy Interstellar very early - a magazine that is said to be only published by people who are said to be worth over 100 million.

    I shouldn't be so excited because of the house, Chi Yue muttered twice.

    At this moment, Chu Luan stared at the light screen in front of him and fell into deep thought.

    I saw that it was a huge fan-shaped diagram, and the module plan was very clear, with Chu Luan's name written on one side, Raphael on the other, Friss on the other, and Owl God on the last.

    Chu Luan narrowed his eyes dangerously, and sent two words to the other party, "What's the matter?" The

    other party didn't know whether he was frightened or stuttered, and quickly replied, "That's right, I'll try to go to Amway. And Doctor Chi's CP, but the effect is very poor, no one cares about me."

    "Many people are CP fans of Doctor Chi and Raphael, some are CP fans of Xiaoshen and Doctor Chi, and some are textiles. The son of the richest man on the planet, Follies and Dr. Chi's CP fans, but you are not..."

    Although the other party hadn't finished speaking, Chu Luan had already guessed his unfinished meaning, and the other party added, "Oh, by the way, many people say that you and Dr. Chi have never met each other at all. It can't be a couple, and they say you... definitely won't fall in love."

    Chu Luan looked at the piece of the fan chart that belonged to him was very weak, while the piece belonging to Raphael almost occupied more than half of the fan chart. He raised his eyes slightly and glanced at Chi Yue.

    Chi Yuezheng watched them play the game attentively, and soon the king was drawn out again, this time it was a boy, he seemed to be having a good time, he opened his mouth and shouted: "7 of hearts and 6 of hearts!

    " Raphael lazily raised the card in his hand, "I'm the 6 of hearts."

    Chu Luan also raised the card, "7 of hearts." The

    girl obviously didn't expect that she would draw two of them all at once. The famous person became flustered for a while, and he forgot about the punishment he had planned.

    After thinking about it for a long time, her head became hot and she opened her mouth.

    Before she could say anything, Chu Luan's icy gaze had already turned to Raphael, who was sitting opposite him, and Raphael gave him a strange look.

    "Two people kissing across the poker!" The girl clapped her hands excitedly, looking left and right between the two of them.

    As soon as these words came out, Raphael, who had always been calm, also opened her beautiful eyes and stared at her.

    Chu Luan cast a cool look.

    But the rules of the game are like this, admitting the bet and admitting defeat, Raphael reluctantly picked up a card, and glared at Chu Luan.

    Chu Luan sat back without leaving a trace.

    The distance between the two slowly shortened, looking at the face on the opposite side that had been watching for more than 20 years, each saw a strong disgust in the other's eyes.