Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Mrs. Chu glared at Chu Luan, she picked up the piece of paper and threw it on the table, "Write it! Write it, I'll say you can't find a wife in your life, you still don't believe it. Hmph, I don't like it. Use."

    Chu Luan: "...Chi, Chi Yue? My fiancee is called Chi Yue?"

    "Yes, is there any problem?" Mrs. Chu looked at him puzzled, "Look at you, even with you. I don't even know the name of my fiancée, and I know that I run to the military camp all day long. Admiral He Baihu is also busy and has been married for so many years? Oh, no wonder people said that after breaking off the marriage, they will counterattack and slap you in the face."

    Chu Luan stared blankly at the divorce agreement in front of him, and for a while, he didn't know how he felt.

    "Why didn't you say it earlier..." Chu Luan paused for a moment, then said slowly.

    He should have noticed it a long time ago, when his mother asked Beilang to read the news that Chiyue gave her that day, he should have discovered that besides Chiyue, there would be people who would sell this kind of book.

    Chu Luan took a deep breath. For the first time in many years, Gu Jing Wubo's face showed such great emotional fluctuations. He seemed to be crying and laughing. He was very emotional. Still startled by him.

    "You, what's the matter with you?" Madam Chu observed him carefully, "What medicine did you take? It's not a poker face anymore, has the sequelae improved?"

    After speaking, Madam Chu was overjoyed, "Is the sequelae improved? That's great, I'm going to tell Miss Chi that your hidden illness is much better, and let her think about you again..."

    Chu Luan: "...Mom, what did you say to Chi Yue?"

    Chu Madam sighed and said with her fingers crossed: "Actually, I didn't say much, mainly to chat with others about your hobbies, your strengths, and your hidden illnesses..."

    Chu Luan heard the hidden illness now . The two words gave him a headache reflexively. He pressed his eyebrows and said weakly, "Can you explain it clearly in the future? If you don't know, you thought I had something to say."

    "What do you mean..." Madam Chu touched her chin, and a flash of light flashed: "Miss Chi misunderstood what I meant, so she suddenly asked to sign the divorce agreement? That's normal, after all, this is a lifetime. What's going on."

    Chu Luan recalled that he had madly dissed Chi Yue's fiance who he had never met, and even attacked him with tea and tea. After some scheming of his own, Chi Yue has now firmed up his thoughts on Long Aotian, and even asked himself to sign the divorce agreement...

    Chu Luan has never regretted it so much, and since the genetic modification surgery, it has not been so profound. Feeling the emotional fluctuations, he felt deeply for the first time what it meant to shoot himself in the foot.

    "..."

    Chu Luan picked up the pen, looked at the divorce agreement in front of him, and slowly signed his name at the end.

    The two words that are upright and handsome, Chu Luan.

    Seeing his actions, Mrs. Chu widened her eyes, picked up the divorce agreement, and frowned, "Why did you sign it now? What are you doing in such a hurry? Xiaoyue is a good boy, and I always feel that I have a relationship with you. "Wait for me to explain to Xiaoyue today..."

    Chu Luan quickly regained his composure, shook his head and said, "No need, it was because I broke the contract first and signed this agreement. When