Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue ignored the lop-eared rabbit, pushed aside the crowd and walked in.

    A pet housekeeper in the consultation room seemed to be shoved by someone inside and almost fell, but fortunately, Chi Yue quickly supported it.

    The pet housekeeper turned around and saw that it was her, both grateful and worried, and hurriedly grabbed her, "Doctor Chi, don't go over there!"

    Chi Yue turned to look at it, and found that there was fear in its eyes, this The pet housekeeper is a new little hedgehog with a timid personality, who seems to be frightened by Nora's arrogant parents.

    "It's okay, I'll go take a look." Chi Yue patted its head soothingly.

    Finally, it took a lot of effort to squeeze into the most central position. As soon as Chi Yue stood firm, he received countless eyes from all directions.

    Some were doctors who came to persuade him from the consulting room next door, some were patients who had come to see Chi Yue to see a doctor, and there was also the vice president with a smile on his face.

    And in the crowd stood a few very abrupt people, with an angry temperament that was out of tune with the surroundings, a man's face was full of flesh, and his eyes were very fierce.

    Chi Yue didn't like his face very much when she saw his face, her eyes were too white, her expression was gloomy, and she showed a shrewd philistine, and her slightly pouted mouth made it even more unfriendly.

    There was also a woman standing next to him. She looked quite beautiful, but unfortunately it was all ruined by the anger on her face. Her eyes were a little abruptly pointed out, and the most striking thing was her neck.

    I saw that her neck was bigger than ordinary people. If it was placed on a strong man, it might not be so awkward, but at the moment it appeared on a woman, no matter how weird it looked.

    Chi Yue only glanced at it, then narrowed her eyes thoughtfully.

    The man interrupted her thinking unceremoniously, and said angrily: "You, you are Chi Yue?"

    Chi Yue raised her eyes and glanced at him. Make yourself a little calmer.

    "Yes, may I ask who you are?"

    "You don't care who I am? You can be Chi Yue," the man glared, and very rudely approached to pull Chi Yue, "Come here, come here, come over for me and see you What happened to our children?"

    Chi Yue was shocked when she heard the words, what happened to Nora, it shouldn't be, Nora's symptoms were insomnia and hair loss, she opened her up to Nora There are no irritating drugs in the prescription, and there should be no side effects.

    She thought for a moment and blocked the man from pulling her hand.

    The man didn't give up, he was obviously angry to the extreme, coupled with his irritable personality, he suddenly broke out, and he was going to pull Chi Yue forcibly.

    Chi Yue, a young girl, was about to be grabbed by the middle-aged man's wrist, and at the same time, the man's other hand was about to grab her shoulder lightly.

    She was immediately dissatisfied. Although as a doctor, she should calmly mediate and explain when there is a conflict with the patient's family, so as to solve the misunderstanding, but in this situation, she is really confused.

    Dr. Lothar and the vice president next to him were also a little dissatisfied. Dr. Lothar, who was close to Chi Yue, grabbed the man's hand and pushed him back.