Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    A few experts who were still arrogant just now were startled, looked up at Chu Luan who was approaching, and then looked at Mrs. Larkin who came down the stairs behind him.

    The main focus was still on the cold-faced Chu Luan. There was no other reason. Although no one said it clearly, they all knew that Mrs. Larkin used to have great power. Said to be powerless.

    But Chu Luan is not the case. He is the person in power of a cutting-edge army, and he holds real military power in his hand.

    But now, the major general with no tail of the dragon, for some reason, suddenly came out to meddle in his own business.

    The bald-headed eyes swept across Chi Yue's face and Chu Luan's body, as if trying to see what the name was.

    "Major General Chu!" Seeing Chu Luan, Chi Yue felt a joy in her heart.

    She slowly walked towards Chu Luan, Chu Luan nodded to her, and then continued: "I will report the matter of the Galaxy Military Academy's celebration league today to the military for investigation. As for the investigation results, I will also publish it on Zhinao."

    Hearing this, the faces of several experts turned pale. They murmured twice and hurriedly said: "That, Major General Chu, there is still some discussion. We think that Chi Yue's treatment ideas are also reasonable, and the award can be re-evaluated."

    Chi Yue almost didn't laugh out loud, she turned around and said lightly: "So you can declare that the champion is me now?" It was

    boring, Chi Yue felt that there was no need, the champion was already dirty.

    The bald head glanced at her, and there was a bit of irritability and suspicion in his eyes. Chi Yue knew at a glance that the conflict between himself and the people from the medical planet would be insoluble for a while.

    She left directly with Chu Luan.

    Mrs. Larkin's face was also ugly. Even though her legs have been paralyzed for many years now, she still has that stern spirit on her body. She glanced at a few experts and said, "This matter can't just go away, I will definitely investigate it clearly. When

    she walked out of the venue, Chi Yue was still in a low mood, and her brain suddenly made a ding dong sound. She opened it and frowned.

    The experts from these medical planets responded very quickly, and they issued a notice so quickly, saying that the results of the league just now were wrong, and all the prizes of the winners were withdrawn, and the details will be announced later.

    Chi Yue tutted twice, knowing that the threats from Chu Luan and Mrs. Larkin had put pressure on them, and she would rather slap her in the face in public than dare to let the military intervene to expose them.

    The military department is independent of the federal government, but it will not give anyone any face. It acts rudely but carefully, and it is really impossible to save it after it is found out.

    But Chu Luan glanced at it and snorted, seemingly dismissive.

    However, the trend of public opinion in the brain is obviously not as peaceful as the two of them. As soon as the news was released, there was an uproar immediately.

    In fact, Chi Yue guessed right, the medical environment of the galaxy can indeed be said to be bad. First of all, the medical planet is dominated by one family, which greatly limits the development of normal medical students and can only be controlled by them.