Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The wavy flight attendant quickly passed by them, and the surrounding passengers craned their necks to watch the fun.

    The Lop Rabbit immediately hated the iron and blamed her, "Let's see, have you been preempted? You can only be the second bad girl in the past.

    " Look, she didn't forget that Raphael is the first thing in the medical department. It stands to reason that she should be able to handle the coma.     But the lop

    -eared rabbit kept encouraging her, "Go, go, go and see, what if you can earn a little more healing?"

Knowing what it was thinking, she teased: "Are you sure you don't want to go to the first meeting of the top stars and small fans?"

    After speaking, she herself was numb with goose bumps, the lop-eared rabbit's rabbit ears Slowly turning red, Chi Yue stopped laughing at it, got up and walked towards the back compartment.

    The carriage seemed to be blocked by the cordon, and a flight attendant at the door saw her and immediately reached out to stop her, "Sorry, miss, this carriage is temporarily unavailable."

    "I am a student of the Department of Medicine at the Galaxy Military Academy," Chi Yue showed him his Student ID card, "I heard that someone fainted, maybe I can help."

    Seeing the student ID card, the flight attendant's face looked much better, but he was still a little hesitant, "I'm sorry, miss, there are VIP VIPs of the Galaxy Airship, and A doctor has also entered, you can wait in our lounge, and we will go there if you need it."

    Seeing this, Chi Yue didn't force it any more, nodded and turned to leave, but bumped into the person who came.

    When the visitor cried out in pain, Chi Yue hurriedly supported him and saw that he was an elite man in a suit.

    "Sorry..." The

    man waved his hand, and the flight attendant who stopped Chi Yue at the door also rushed to help him. Chi Yue was about to leave, but the man saw the student ID card opened in her hand with sharp eyes.

    "Wait!"

    Chi Yue pointed to herself suspiciously.

    The man nodded and said, "Miss, are you a student of the Medical Department of Galaxy Military Academy?"

    Chi Yue nodded.

    The man smiled and pushed his glasses, "Then do you know Raphael? He is the second year of your medical department, or is No. 5 in the general rankings of the Galaxy Military Academy."

    "We are classmates." Chi Yue looked at him, back.

    The man was stunned, and became more enthusiastic, "Then can I ask you a favor? To be honest, Raphael is in this carriage. He is going to catch a trip after filming, and our private airship just broke down. , and sat in this public airship. But he was recognized by fans just now, and it was not a big deal, but the lady was so emotional that she suddenly fainted and was photographed. Raphael After all, the influence is not very good..."

    "So, look, can you make a video with Raphael? It won't be very troublesome, as long as you come out and ask Raphael a few questions about his studies, and then we will reveal it later. You are a classmate of Raphael, but please rest assured, we will protect your privacy, code for you, and provide you with a certain amount of remuneration in the future, or you can meet any other requirements, what do you think? "

    Without waiting for Chi Yue to answer, Lop Rabbit leaned into her ear and whispered, "This is Raphael's boss Qin Lang, and also the chief of Xingxing Xingxing. If you promise him, you can open the branch line of Strict Agent and Small Vase."