Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    On the day of the school celebration, which happened to be the day of the mid-term results, Chi Yue got up early, and opened up her intellectual brain.

    She clicked into the system with her hands trembling slightly. Chi Yue had never experienced such a time. When she was at Blue Star, she didn't even go to university, but was directly valued by famous teachers for her talent, and she took the path of being a teacher at a young age. He was already famous in Xinglin, so naturally he didn't worry much about his academic performance.

    I have never experienced this kind of anxiety before checking the results.

    She slowly opened her closed eyes and looked over, there were seven subjects in total, and all of them passed!

    Chi Yue opened her eyes in surprise and carefully scanned them one by one, and found that not only passed, but even exceeded the average score in three subjects by a lot, and one subject even achieved an excellent grade.

    Naturally, the ranking has also risen a lot. From the bottom one with a lot of room for improvement, it suddenly jumped into the middle and upper reaches of the grade.

    Chi Yue's heart was agitated, looking at the bright red progress ranking on the light screen, she realized again that it was too easy, and it was too easy to force all knowledge into her mind.

    She packed up and left the dormitory. Lop-eared rabbit should have nothing to do today. According to what it said, she just finished a book and needed a good vacation, so she wanted to accompany Chi Yue to the qualifiers of the league.

    Chi Yue naturally agreed. Recently, one person and one rabbit have been very busy, and they haven't been able to meet very often. Now, they can cultivate the true feelings of mother and child filial piety.

    The lop-eared rabbit squatted on her shoulders again, her big pink ears pricked up and squeaked.

    Chi Yue didn't go to the school hospital to report today. The school league qualifiers started at 9:00 in the morning. She planned to go to Galaxy Star's honor roll first.

    When I got to the place, I saw that there were a lot of people surrounded, which was normal. Every time there was a large event, or after an exam or practice, the honor roll would be crowded with people.

    It's all people watching the ranking change, although it will be announced on the brain, but after all, the speed is not as fast as the big screen of the honor roll, so many people still choose to come and watch.

    Chi Yue walked into the crowd, just five minutes left to change the list.

    The Lop Rabbit clicked beside her: "Woman, why are you so nervous, you will definitely improve." After

    Chi Yue heard it, she realized that she was really nervous, she was a little fresh, and again I suddenly felt that my mind was much fresher than when I was at Blue Star.

    But what the Lop Rabbit said also made sense. He was the last one, even if he was the second last in the exam, it was an improvement.

    Someone caught a glimpse of her, but they even squeezed in, took out a pen from nowhere, and said that he was a freshman in the medical department this year, and he admired Chi Yue very much and wanted her to sign it.

    Chi Yue was startled, and then she realized that she was different from the past. It was not the time when she was ridiculed everywhere in the medical department. She took the pen and signed the name of the school girl.

    The junior was very happy, and praised Chi Yue again and again. Chi Yue chatted with her a few words, and when she raised her head again, it was time to change the ranking.