Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Three shifts in one

    "It sounds like you can beat five to death..." Chi Yue pondered for a long time, unable to complain.

    She tried to struggle again, dragged Alice and said, "That Alice, maybe we can consider another name? Personally, I don't think this name is very suitable..."

    Alice's eyes lit up, and she came over and asked: "Chi, do you mean you have a new name? Tell me now!"

    A burly man next to him bowed his head aggrievedly and whispered, "Alice, you clearly promised me that if classmate Chi has A good name will be chosen by me first."

    "Why, do you have any opinion? Let me hear it?" Alice raised her fist threateningly, although her face was not as big as the big man's hand, But he didn't seem to be afraid at all, and he was very ferocious.

    The burly man didn't dare to say a word aggrievedly, waved his hand, and said with a flat mouth: "No, no."

    Chi Yue looked at the scene in shock and cast an admiring look at Alice.

    Hmm, so scary.

    "Chi, tell me your new name quickly!" Alice couldn't wait to get over, hugging Chi Yue's arm and shaking.

    "Ah... that's right," Chi Yue cleared her throat, trying to persuade them in a very serious tone, "I think in such a serious occasion, such a powerful mecha, wouldn't it be good enough to use this name? Wouldn't that be a little disrespectful?"

    "No!" The burly man next to him waved his hand, "The last time we went to the game, someone called Lollipop Sweetie."

    Chi Yue twitched the corners of her mouth and coughed lightly. The voice said: "So, how about the winning team and the united winning team? The high-end atmosphere has connotations. When you hear it, you are the first to go, and it seems to be cultural." The

    voice fell, and a few tall men around Both Alice and I were silent, and the atmosphere that was still active just now suddenly became cold, and several people looked at Chi Yue with a silent look.

    Chi Yue was taken aback by them, not knowing what was wrong. After a while, Alice said with difficulty: "Chi, do you like reading ancient books?

    " Dr. Chi is also very good at using ancient methods for treatment, and he must have read ancient books."

    Chi Yue didn't know what this had to do with reading ancient books, but after hearing this, she still guessed one or two.

    Sure enough, Alice sighed: "Chi, these names were not used 800 years ago. It's too crude. If you go out to compete with this name, you will definitely be laughed at by your opponent."

    Chi Yueyi Looking at Alice with a vicissitudes of life, she wanted to ask silently, "Don't you use the names Long Aotian and Ai Ritian, won't you be laughed at?"

    Obviously not.

    Because Alice obviously cherished her love day more after hearing Chi Yue's new name, and she couldn't put it down while stroking the mecha.

    Until he sent Chi Yue out of the door, he still told Chi Yue to help them think of two more nice names, and they could pay the copyright fee.

    Chi Yue simply didn't know what to say, so she had to humbly respond, and then trot all the way to the airship, fleeing frantically.

    Alice didn't forget to tell Chi Yue that she should not forget to watch her trials for two days.

    This reminded Chi Yue that Alice had mentioned the trials, and there was a more important game, which was the league on the school celebration.