Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue didn't know what medicine Chu Luan Guanzi was selling, so she had to answer first, check the time, and she began to take out the silver needle. All relaxed a little.

    Seemingly sleeping very comfortably, Chi Yue put away the silver needle and said to Mrs. Louis, "The Count will wake up in the afternoon. After waking up this time, he should be much better and his mood will become stable, but what he forgot before. There is still a certain probability that he will not remember. You and your family should guide him more. I will go back to decoct the medicine, and I can deliver it in the afternoon. After taking two doses, Earl Louis is basically fine.

    " , don't be in a hurry, give the count a buffer."

    Chi Yue thought very thoughtfully, Madam Louis looked at the earl who was sleeping peacefully, and a burst of sourness surged in her heart, but what followed was endless joy and happiness. slack.

    Five years, five full years, during these five years, every day and night, she watched Louis get angry, then regret it, gradually forget her comrade-in-arms, forget her status as a general, and her reaction became very slow. The airship in his mind was in a daze...

    but he could only hide from tears, so powerless, there was nothing he could do.

    Watching injuries and years slowly defeat a person and smooth out the edges and corners of a determined person is a very cruel thing.

    But Chi Yue said that after waking up in the afternoon, Louis will feel better, his emotions will be much calmer, he will remember the past, and he will even be able to fight on the battlefield again!

    And all of this can be done easily with just a few small silver needles and two medicinal juices!

    There was no need for craniotomy or replacement of the frontal lobe. Mrs. Louis looked at Chi Yue in a trance, and thanked Count Louis for 10,000 times in her heart to meet such a great Doctor Chi.

    Chi Yue pushed away the small box that Mrs. Louis forcibly handed over, and the lop-eared rabbit standing beside her leg was so anxious that she jumped up and took it by herself.

    "Why not?" The lop-eared rabbit bit the strap of the little sweater he was wearing today, crying and chirping: "Tutu wants it, Tutu wants it! You know what's inside, it's all gems and pearls! Take it! When you come here, you will post it, what are you doing in the school hospital, open a clinic directly, you are a prodigal woman!"

    Chi Yue gave it a white look, "Do you dare to be more embarrassed with your acting skills, you shed a tear for a long time? Shoulu, you yourself said that the box is priceless, how could I be so embarrassed to ask for it?"

    The North Wolf walked over slowly, tore the lop-eared rabbit off Chi Yue, put it under his claws, and said arrogantly, "Isn't it just a box of jewelry? Is one box enough to buy you one night?"

    Chi Yue: " "..."

    Chu Luan glanced at Beilang and touched his chin, wondering what he was thinking.

    The lop-eared rabbit had been sticking its neck and trying to bite its dewclaws. Hearing this, he suddenly became obedient, and said softly without any credibility: "Who, who cares about your jewelry, this rabbit tells you , Ben Rabbit's noble body is priceless, a box of jewelry is enough for you to touch Ben Rabbit's claws, stop dreaming!"

    Beilang suddenly released it from his claws, picked it up and walked out of the ward. He shouted, "What are you doing, you want to fight the wolf, don't you think? If you can't get it, you will destroy it. Well, I understand, I understand!