Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    "Is it inconvenient to disclose?" Chi Yue looked at Raphael's expression and waved his hand, "It doesn't matter, I just have been troubled by this problem for a long time, don't you think there is a big problem with the medicine of the galaxy?

    " She didn't relax at all, her beautiful eyes flashed, and she suddenly said, "Tan Xing, Flying Dog, Yin Die, you can choose one."

    "What?" Chi Yue was a little strange, and the lop-eared rabbit came over and whispered to her, "Yao Longevity, longevity! Raphael thought you were a paparazzi who sneaked in."

    Chi Yue was startled, and thought about it carefully, a person who was the last in the whole grade in the Huihui exam, suddenly became diligent and eager to learn, and finally obtained and galaxy The chance for a hot star to get along alone, but insisting on asking such long-term and in-depth questions of the scholar, is really like a neuropathy.

    "Cough, I'm sorry," Chi Yue laughed and explained quickly: "I like to read some ancient books on weekdays, so I have some doubts about the current development of galaxy medicine. I want to ask Raphael for advice."

    Raphael looked at her . Not pretending to be fake, he finally became serious, and said with some doubts: "What doubt? The medical level of the Milky Way galaxy is already very good. Have you ever been to other galaxies? The medical level of the Zerg is even more backward, even many basic operations. There 's no way to do it."

    "Zerg?" Chi Yue frowned slightly, "There are other galaxies?"

    Raphael looked at her strangely, "Which planet are you from? You don't even know the basic knowledge of geography? ?"

    Chi Yue thinks that what he means should come from some remote rural area, look at how he has never seen the world.

    The lop-eared rabbit finally couldn't stand it anymore, stretched out its furry claws and pressed it on Chi Yue's mouth, and smiled at Raphael: "I'm sorry, big star, we Chi Yue came from the extremely cold planet, since childhood. The family is not good, you know about the extreme cold planet, you went there to film a new movie last year."

    Withdrawing the rabbit's claws, the lop-eared rabbit secretly twisted Chi Yue's waist again, implying that she should not reveal that she is not the original owner. identity.

    Raphael immediately understood, looked at Chi Yue with some pity, and blinked with clear lake-like eyes, "Sorry, I took the liberty. But the medical level of the Milky Way galaxy is indeed very good. There are several nearby galaxies. It is definitely one of the best. After all, it is a large galaxy, and experts from medical planets and federal planets often go to foreign galaxies to give lectures, so I personally think that the medical future of our galaxy is very bright.

    ” Constantly, the universities on the fleet planet are basically supplying talents for the military, except for the most scarce command talents, the medical talents are the most scarce on the battlefield."

    Raphael sighed, "The cost of cultivating talents in the medical department is too high. Many medical students go out for employment. Few are willing to go to the front line. After all, the military doctor is not as convenient as the command department." The

    voice landed, Qin Lang opened the door from the outside, I don't know what he heard, he glanced at Raphael with a serious face, and smiled at Chi Yue: "Miss Chi, you can prepare to get off the airship, we have already arrived at the gate of the Galaxy Military Academy. That's it."

    Chi Yueben wanted to ask Raphael if he loves medicine so much, or is it the No.1 in the medical department and the No.5 in the Galaxy Military Academy honor list. It should be a strong comprehensive combat force, why not join the army to fight, but now Qin Lang has come in , it was not convenient for her to ask again, so she had to get off the airship first.