Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "Xiaoyue, wait!" Madam Chu called from behind.

    Chi Yue stopped, suddenly felt dizzy again in her head, suddenly remembered something, she stood up straight.

    Did she say something just now, vaguely, as if she couldn't help feeling it.

    It's so strange... But it seems to be normal, Chi Yue frowned and turned to look at Mrs. Chu who was catching up.

    Mrs. Chu anxiously took her arm, with a firm face, "Don't worry, Xiaoyue! Auntie must tell that bastard all these words! She scolded her well, she was so relieved! Such a good girl is still not enough. If you know how to cherish it, let him bite the horn and cry!"

    Chi Yue stared at her in a daze, suddenly reacted, followed by haha ​​twice, and couldn't help roaring in her heart: "My God! What the hell am I talking about? Help, it's so embarrassing!"

    Mrs. Chu didn't feel embarrassed at all, but looked at her with a look of anticipation, Chi Yue looked at her, she looked at Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue blinked, and Madam Chu also blinked.

    "..." Chi Yue scratched her head, "Is there anything else?"

    "My book," Mrs. Chu covered her face shyly, "I haven't given it to Auntie for "Bingshan School Grass Don't mess with me". "

    Chi Yue suddenly realized, quickly apologized, and led Mrs. Chu to the dormitory building.

    Mrs. Chu smiled and waved her hand, and followed Chi Yue into the dormitory.

    As soon as she entered the dormitory, Mrs. Chu looked around politely, nodded approvingly and said, "The dormitory conditions of the Galaxy Military Academy are quite good. When we were in school, it was not so good."

    Chi Yue said with a smile while holding the book. "Did you also graduate from the Galaxy Military Academy?"

    Madam Chu nodded proudly, "Yes, I still graduated from the combat class, and I am still working in the military, but I am about to retire."

    Chi Yue was instantly awe-inspiring to Madam Chu. Qi Jing, Mrs. Chu and Alice, really subverted part of her inherent impression of combat soldiers.

    But when Mrs. Chu took over the copy of "Don't mess with me on the iceberg school grass" and showed a moved and happy expression, Chi Yue immediately silently erased Mrs. Chu's tall and majestic image in her heart.

    As soon as Mrs. Chu got her hands, she couldn't wait to open it to check it out, with a satisfied smile on her face and an excited expression on her face.

    "You know, Xiaoyue, the last time I saw this book, it was in a second-hand market. I was one step away from getting this book, but a dead rabbit appeared out of nowhere and just gave it to me. I grabbed it, we fought for 300 rounds in the second-hand market, and we still didn't grab a rabbit in the end, which is a shame..."

    "Huh? Why is there a tooth mark?" Madam Chu turned to the last page , saw a big dazzling tooth mark on the page, "It seems that there is still a...carrot smell?"

    "Xiaoyue, are you reading books while eating carrots?" Mrs. Chu laughed and teased Chi Yue.

    However, she found that Chi Yue's face was full of seriousness. After hearing Mrs. Chu's words, her expression was even more horrific.     Startled Mrs. Chu

    , Chi Yue forced a smile, and said with a desolate face: "You mean, it was a rabbit who robbed you of this book at the time?

    "