Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Early the next morning, Chi Yue woke up and opened her brain to take a look. She wanted to send a message to the "flower blooming rich", but found that the other party had sent a message last night.

    Still a very warm voice message.

    When I opened it, a graceful and enthusiastic voice came out, "Xiaoyue, have you been busy with your studies recently? Let's make an appointment. Auntie will go pick up the book you bought last night tomorrow?

    " , someone will come with me today, let's meet and chat first..."

    Chi Yue blinked in confusion, no one in the original owner's list made a note, she passed it and formatted it again, at this moment The capitalization is so stupid that I don't even know who this person is.

    Listening to the voice is actually an elder, so open.

    And who is someone? Chi Yue is thinking about it, suddenly holding her head, feeling a burst of dizziness.

    The dizziness is getting stronger and stronger. It is very similar to the feeling after seeing the doctor for Frith. Chi Yue is a little panicked and won't come again. Last time, he absorbed the hard disk of the lop-eared rabbit. This time it is Isn't it just replaced with the brain of the lop-eared rabbit?

    Will she go to see a doctor and become a rabbit...

    Fortunately, Chiyue looked at Zhinao, her thinking was still normal, and the information reception was also normal. She was relieved, and she hadn't noticed anything abnormal for the time being.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit slumped on the ground, sleeping with a belly up and down. The fluffy rabbit's face was full of smiles.

    Chi Yue didn't disturb it, seeing that it was still early, he used the mechanical arm that came with the dormitory to carry two boxes of advanced nutritional supplements, got up and went out.

    Yesterday, I sold a few boxes of peach-flavored ones and a box of cantaloupe-flavored ones. Chi Yue took the elevator to the door of the bedroom according to the customer's request.

    In the past few days, Chiyue also relies on drinking nutritional supplements. On the one hand, it is really inconvenient to cook in the dormitory.

    But today, Chi Yue is really greedy, and she really wants to eat something good. She plans to go to the school hospital to see if there is a suitable place to cook medicine and cook rice. It can be used in one place. She often does this in Blue Star.

    When they returned, the Lop Rabbit also sat up in a daze and rubbed his eyes. When he saw her coming back, he immediately woke up, with a dodgy expression on his face, and a guilty conscience.

    Chi Yue looked at it suspiciously, didn't bother to interrogate it, and hurried to the school hospital.

    Now that it is time to go to work, the hospital of the Galaxy Military Academy is very large, and there are not many doctors, and everyone is walking towards their workstations.

    Chi Yue went straight to the top floor in the middle of it. She noticed it yesterday, and the instructions showed that there was a rooftop here.

    Going up to the top floor, sure enough, after the elevator opened, it was an empty flat land. What surprised Chi Yue the most was a small house of more than ten square meters above.

    She walked in and took a look. It seemed that she usually kept some sundries, and the small house was very spacious. Although it had not been decorated, it was a good place to cook medicine and make medicated meals.