Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Chi Yue put away the Xinglin APP and hesitated whether to follow up. The doctor was kind. She always felt bad if she didn't go to see it.

    Lop-eared rabbit stood on top of her head and glanced from a distance, tsk tsk and shook his head, "Isn't this a coincidence? Guess who fainted?" Chi Yue was startled, "Isn't it a professor of     orthopedics

    ?"

Rabbit shook his head, "No, you can follow along and have a look. Now we are in the infrastructure construction period, and we are most short of gold coins. It's not bad for you to follow and earn a few gold coins."

    After hearing this, Chi Yue no longer hesitated and caught up with her classmates. them.

    When she got closer, Chi Yue didn't know what the lop-eared rabbit meant. It was a coincidence that the unconscious person was the curly-haired boy who would start laughing at her first in class.

    The boy was also slapped by the lop-eared rabbit. Chi Yue couldn't help worrying, and secretly asked the lop-eared rabbit: "You rabbits don't have such strong claws, so they won't give people a concussion!" The

    lop-eared rabbit immediately denied it. Said: "Ben Rabbit wanted to give him a concussion, but Ben Rabbit is an intelligent pet steward. He wins by IQ, which is different from those fighting pet stewards who only know how to act recklessly."

    Chi Yue breathed a sigh of relief and left. After a few steps, he pushed up and asked, "What's wrong?"

    A female student in front looked back at her, stunned for a moment, ignored her, and shouted to herself, "Hurry up, call the school hospital and ask them. Is the emergency room ready?"

    Chi Yue saw clearly that the girl was the girl with thick lenses, she secretly said that the enemy's road is narrow, but another boy next to her noticed her and explained, "Flis suddenly fainted during class. , I can't wake up! Professor James asked us to come over from the emergency airship in the hospital of this school."

    Chi Yue glanced at Follis, who was lying on the spare support of the Department of Medicine, and suddenly felt that this tall boy... seemed to be It's a bit empty...

    She touched her chin. Flies is black and blue, her face is yellow, her hair is sparse, and her eyes are closed. It looks very intimidating, but it should not be an emergency.

    Instead, it was like... Chi Yuesi set off, and suddenly walked over to open Frith's closed eyes, and saw that Frith's eyes were red, which further confirmed her guess.

    The thick-lens girl suddenly became anxious and pushed her hand away, "What can you see? Don't destroy the patient's characterization, okay?"

    After speaking, the thick-lens girl lowered her head and noticed the thick eyes in Follis' eyes. Red blood, and suddenly exclaimed: "Oh my God! Why is it so red, it's pink eye! Hurry up, stay away from Follis, Follis is infected with pink eye." The

    voice fell, and a group of people around them all slammed. Retreat to the side, as if Freelis were some kind of beast.

    "Huh?" Chi Yue was stunned when she looked at the girl, "What pink eye syndrome?" The

    girl suddenly felt a little contemptuous, with a tone that was too lazy to explain to the fool, "You don't know about pink eye syndrome? This is still first-grade knowledge, Even if it is the last one, it won't be at all."

    Chi Yue touched her nose and said nothing, and someone next to her explained timidly: "Pink eye syndrome is eye congestion, edema of the eye membrane, and dryness of the eye. The symptoms of this disease may be contagious, and it will affect his vision after you get it, you just touched his eyes, don't rub your eyes, go wash your hands."