Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Professor Dinah was driving the airship, and Chi Yue was sitting in the co-pilot's seat, looking around curiously. She had only been on the airship once after passing through, and it was still a public airship in the school, sitting just like a bus.

    This is obviously Professor Dinah's private airship. It is relatively small, and the layout inside is also simple, which is in line with Professor Dinah's capable temperament.

    The airship flies very fast. According to Professor Dinah, the little fat man Evan's house is on the Pearl Planet. From the map, it looks like a sparkling pearl.

    Under the command of Lop Rabbit, Chi Yue checked the information. The Pearl Planet is not far from the fleet planet where the Galaxy Military Academy is located. Even if it is a shuttle planet, it only takes less than 20 minutes.

    Its name comes from a long time ago, local people unearthed many gems, including sapphire, amber, amethyst, etc., and pearls are the most numerous and the most perfect.

    So at that time, many people on Pearl Planet made a fortune from the pearls they unearthed, and Fatty Evan's family was one of them.

    The lop-eared rabbit commented unceremoniously: "In your words, you can understand it as a nouveau riche planet full of coal bosses."

    God is such a coal boss.

    The corner of Chi Yue's mouth twitched.

    However, she also discovered that although many ancient people on Blue Star have passed down the traditions here, they have become myths and legends, but some basic common sense is still common, which makes her relieved, and at least she can communicate with people normally.

    Now that they have left the fleet planet and entered the galaxy tunnel, each planet will build a tunnel to another planet, which saves time and is convenient.

    Soon, the airship arrived at the Pearl Planet. Professor Dinah's tense expression all the way, and she also relaxed a lot after approaching the destination.

    When I heard that Evan's professor was visiting, Evan's parents and a group of siblings came out to greet him.

    "Professor Dinah, thank you so much for coming to visit so late," Old Evan held Professor Dinah's hand, his eyes slightly red, "It's just, my youngest son..."

    Old Evan didn't say any more, just covered his eyes, Dinah patted his hand lightly, "Mr. Evan, calm down first, this is a student in my class, Chi Yue, Miss Chi, who is very knowledgeable about detoxification. There must be research, maybe there will be a turning point."

    Chi Yue took a step forward and quickly entered the state, "Yes, Mr. Evan, our family specializes in detoxification, and it is a hundred-year-old brand."

    Old Evan looked at her suspiciously, and then Look at Professor Dinah, "Professor, are you kidding me? A hundred years ago, is this lady an adult?"

    Professor Dinah was also a little hesitant. She didn't want to bring Chi Yue here, but Chi Yue insisted that she had method, she had to take her to try her luck.

    But in front of Old Evan, she still nodded calmly, "Mr. Evan, let Chi try."

    Think of the critical illness notice under the medical planet, and the little Evan who is still hanging on oxygen, Old Evan Wen Ye gritted his teeth and led Chi Yue into the separate temporary ward.

    Chi Yue was so impatient, she walked in in three steps and two steps. Sure enough, Evan was lying on the bed, his face turned blue, and his body was already twitching. He held his head in both hands, and his fat face looked very painful.