Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Chi Yue didn't realize what was wrong at all. Seeing Chu Luan staring at her, she turned her head away uncomfortably.

    Alice was still holding Chi Yue, and when she heard Chi Yue's voice, she turned her head while carrying Chi Yue, raised her eyebrows and said, "Chu, why are you here?"

    Chu Luan then looked away from Chi Yue's face, faintly Said: "Emergency trial training, I can't contact you, let

    's deal with things by the way." "Then why don't you just ask one of your team members to come over?" Alice slandered in her heart: "I have never seen you so active, today Why are you mad?"

    Chu Luan gave her a cold look, ignoring her.

    Chi Yue patted Alice awkwardly, "Alice, can you put me down first?"

    Alice then remembered that she was still holding someone, and hurriedly put Chi Yue down.

    Chi Yue tidied up her white coat, suddenly noticed something, glanced at Chu Luan's face, and narrowed her eyes.

    Chu Luan looked over, and the two looked at each other.

    At that moment, Chi Yue suddenly felt blessed.

    She looked at Chu Luan, and looked at Loli Alice, and she understood in an instant!

    This, this, isn't this what the Lop Rabbit said "Don't mess with me on the iceberg school grass"? Bingshan school grass and his pretty girl are really exciting!

    Well, she just said what was Chu Luan staring at her as soon as she came in, it was because of this!

    It must be because Alice was jealous of her.

    Chi Yue's analysis was clear in her heart, and there was a sudden sound in her mouth.

    Alice looked at her strangely.

    Chu Luan's long and narrow eyes were glued to Chi Yue's body, and there was a trace of inexplicable shock in the eyes that had never been turbulent.

    Chi Yue finally made a conclusion for the two of them, "Needless to say, after the quarrel between the arrogant and petite wife and the Bingshan school grass, one person was sad, and the Bingshan school grass chased his wife for thousands of miles. The charming wife was dragged out and punished severely!"

    Chi Yue almost subconsciously came up with this idea, and after a while, she suddenly felt that something was not right, but she didn't respond for a long time.

    Chu Luan suddenly folded his arms and looked at Chi Yue attentively.

    Chi Yue snorted in the bottom of her heart, and scolded the Bingshan school grass for not following the routine, not going to be cruel to the heroine, and always staring at her female partner.

    and many more!

    After Chi Yue pretended to be calm and returned to the diagnosis and treatment table, she began to dispense herbs to Alice, but a storm surged in her heart.

    I wouldn't be a vicious female supporting role, the kind of bad female second who robbed the male lead and bullied the female lead!

    Chi Yue coughed lightly, her face still looked like an expert, a ray of sunshine like a shining elf, beating playfully on Chi Yue, adding a bit of beauty to Chi Yue. With a light expression, it seems that nothing in the world is at hand.

    In her heart, Chi Yue had already started a fight between the two lop-eared rabbits.

    A lop-eared rabbit raised his eyebrows coldly, "Don't think about it, you are a vicious female partner, don't get involved with them, just eat melons and watch the fun quietly, so that you can live to the end!"