Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Earl Hall looked at her strangely, "What do you mean? She still sells tea? Do you know her too?"

    Chi Yue shook her head in a vicissitudes of life and sighed: "No, but this little guy who sounds like a tea seller Girls have the same purpose."

    "Then... why don't you call the police, you seem to have been deceived too badly."

    Chi Yue hesitated, then patted him on the shoulder sympathetically.

    "You mean, she's a liar?" Earl Hall said, but there was not much surprise on his face.

    Chi Yue nodded.

    Earl Hall had to laugh awkwardly, "Actually, I don't think it's right, but thinking about doing something good for Catherine, I really didn't want to give up a chance at that time."

    Chi Yue nodded understandingly, saying yes Catherine, who was standing on the side without saying a word, said, "Miss Catherine, take off the scarf first and let me take a look."

    Catherine looked at Earl Hall, and Earl Hall also looked at her encouragingly. Chi Yue's eyes were between the two. After turning around, he was acutely aware of something.

    She turned to Earl Hall and said, "Count, can you go to the waiting area outside the clinic and wait for a while? I want to have a consultation with Miss Catherine alone."

    Earl Hall looked at Catherine a little worriedly after hearing this . But nodded firmly to him, Earl Hall had no choice but to stop, turned around and followed Dr. Lothar out.

    There were only Catherine and Chi Yue left in the huge clinic. Dr. Rita was sent to a remote planet for guidance a month ago, which made Chi Yue clean for a while.

    Chi Yue smiled reassuringly at Catherine, "Can you take it off now?"

    She just watched Catherine always glance at Earl Hall, with a little anxiety and guilt, and she looked very uncomfortable.

    Sure enough, after Earl Hall went out, Miss Catherine no longer hesitated, she undid her scarf and took it off to reveal the neck below.

    Chi Yue took a closer look and frowned.

    Although she was mentally prepared, she still looked solemn when she saw the tumor on Miss Catherine's neck.

    No wonder Miss Catherine was so secretive about her hidden illness, and even caused a series of injuries to her later.

    I saw that there was really a tumor on Miss Catherine's neck, as big as a fist, and the color was red like a birthmark. It hung abruptly on Miss Catherine's fair skin. There is indeed something absurd and terrifying about a young woman.

    Miss Catherine lowered her head, as if she didn't dare to look up at Chi Yue's expression.

    Chi Yue was just stunned for a moment, then came back to her senses and said warmly, "Fortunately, it's much lighter than I thought."

    Miss Catherine suddenly raised her head to look at her, her expression filled with surprise.

    Chi Yue turned back, took the medical gloves, groped gently between her neck, and said casually: "I don't have to lie to you, I have indeed diagnosed and treated similar cases, but her disease is not in the neck, but in the Armpits, but I think your symptoms are similar."

    "Really?" Miss Catherine finally said her first words since entering the consulting room.

    Chi Yue nodded, "It's... a case from a long time ago. Later, she recovered and recovered very well."