Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Sitting in the exam room, Chi Yue looked at the light screen in front of her and sighed. It turned out that it was useless to read too many books, because she still couldn't do it.

    After racking her brains to fill in a few blanks, Chi Yue straightened her head and looked around the classroom. Most of the classmates were looking at Zhinao with tangled expressions on their faces.

    The intellectual brain used in the Galaxy Military Academy exam is a special intellectual brain, with full privacy on the light screen, and it also comes with various cheating scanners, which automatically detect the test taker's eye width throughout the process.

    Chi Yue was amazed, but there are policies above and countermeasures below. Even so, there are still many students who try to cheat, and they keep getting caught.

    As soon as she lowered her head, she heard a classmate next to her take a breath, and then his brain suddenly turned on an orange warning light.

    This is the first warning. After the abnormality is found, there are two chances in total. If the brain is found to be abnormal again by the test, the red light will be turned on, and the professor will be taken away directly by the patrol team.

    Chi Yue remembered the small advertisement for the mid-term and final exams that she saw on the street behind the Galaxy Military Academy, and she couldn't help but wonder if she could get caught in this way?

    However, it is also understandable why under such strict requirements, there are still students who take risks. Not only the Galaxy Military Academy, but in fact, the entire Galaxy Interstellar has a very complete support policy for students. There are many types of scholarships, and the amount is not small, so there are even many Students see it as a way to make money.

    Not to mention, they can really earn a lot. For example, there are almost no poor students who are in the top 20 on the honor roll.

    It was hard to wait until the morning after the test, Chi Yue looked at the timetable and found that there was only one subject in the afternoon, and after the test, he could go to the school hospital to sit.

    She stood up and went out through the back door, and met the pet housekeeper who was invigilating the exam in the classroom.

    Seeing her, the owl suddenly bowed, "Hello, sister-in-law!"

    Chi Yue was stunned, looked at it several times, made sure she was calling her, and then cautiously gave a password, "...Blue Rabbit Gang?"

    The little owl quickly nodded desperately, "Yes, sister-in-law, I am the little owl who just joined the Green Rabbit Gang the day before yesterday. You may not be familiar with me. My elder brother showed us your photo and said hello when we meet you!"

    Chi Yue touched his forehead embarrassedly, and smiled dryly: "Okay, okay, you are welcome to join the Qingtu Gang, you can go to the Lop-eared rabbit for anything."

    "Yes!" The little owl stood up straight, The two little wings also saluted.

    Chi Yue walked away in a hurry. It was like three autumns after seeing each other in one day. The unfilial son of Lop Rabbit set up a Green Rabbit gang. She thought that she would not last long, so she immediately disbanded. Who knows, they actually attracted the interstellar civil servants.

    Even the staff in the school are recruited, and they are loyal to the lop-eared rabbit. There is a blind trust in the lop-eared rabbit to count the money after being sold.

    Chi Yuesi really underestimated the lop-eared rabbit against herself. The lop-eared rabbit is indeed the only special scrap item in the whole universe, which is different from other vulgar pet housekeepers.