Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Chi Yue and Earl Hall went downstairs and walked to the door of the consultation room, just to see the Lop Rabbit staring at a blond man.

    Chi Yue quickly walked over, and saw the Lop Rabbit leading a few familiar pet housekeepers, surrounded by a man and a woman, and Catherine was standing in the distance.

    Catherine walked over and seemed to say something to the lop-eared rabbit, but the blond man and the woman in his arms roared at her angrily, and the lop-eared rabbit immediately jumped up and glared at the man.

    The big hand of the man in front of him was about to reach out to the Lop-eared Rabbit, and Chi Yue asked aloud, "What are you doing?"

    Seeing that it was Chi Yue, the Lop-eared Rabbit suddenly looked like a rabbit, and just now looked arrogant and domineering. The appearance of a hooligan is now suddenly a little fragile.

    It covered its rabbit face, lowered its head cowardly, and slowly walked towards Chi Yue, with a deep sadness in its eyes, its small body trembled, and it raised itself to become slightly red. eyes, Chu Chu looked at Chi Yue pitifully.

    Although he didn't say a word, he seemed to have said everything.

    When the blond man behind it saw it, his face turned black.

    Chi Yue looked at the big red eyes of the lop-eared rabbit, and the rabbit's paws covering the rabbit's face, like a little white flower trembling in the wind. Whoever sees it can't say a pity, even she can't help but be in a trance, and then her face is full of expression. black line.

    The blond man shouted defiantly: "This damn rabbit is yours? Are you its owner? Let it apologize to me!"

    Lop's tears rolled in his eyes, and he slowly turned to look at the man , whispered: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be angry after you scolded me, our pet housekeeper is a lowly species..."

    As soon as these words came out, coupled with the fluffy white body of the lop-eared rabbit, who cares? If you don't feel bad, no one will be angry when you see it.

    In addition, in the current galaxy, the relationship between pet butlers and humans is a sensitive topic. Many people think that the traditional practice of using pet butlers as servants is inappropriate.

    So at this moment, many people who were standing in the corridor watching the fun all agreed with the blond man's expression.

    Some people even whispered and pointed, "Such an old man bullies a little pet housekeeper."

    "That's right, it's not ashamed."

    "This little pet housekeeper is so pitiful, such a small rabbit, there are What can't you do with it?"

    "This man looks familiar, don't you think?"

    "It seems a little bit." The

    blond man was beaten upside down, and he was so angry that he couldn't breathe, he looked at a classic "Sister, you Look at the lop-eared rabbit with his tea-smelling expression, and then look at Catherine, who is standing aside and staring at him coldly, and sneer.

    "Is this what you planned?" the blond man suddenly said to Catherine.

    Catherine raised her eyes and said lightly, "You're thinking too much."

    This buoyant attitude made the blond man get angry, and hummed, "Am I thinking too much, or are you a ghost? Get a pet. The housekeeper is blocking me? My wife is still pregnant, what happened, can you afford it?"