Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Chi Yue stopped and stared at the nothingness in front of her in a trance, and suddenly seemed to have a feeling, she stood up straight and walked out of the consultation room, completely ignoring Director Li who was trying to stop her and Mia, who was looking ugly and resentful.

    Raphael stood in the last corner, with a noble ragdoll sitting on his shoulders, looking at each other thoughtfully.

    Chi Yue didn't know what was wrong with her. When she was at Lanxing, she only had this situation once, and that was when she was diagnosing and treating a terminally ill patient. What she realized, fell into a mysterious and mysterious realm. When the patient was healed and woke up, she fell to the ground. When she woke up again, she had already penetrated into the Milky Way galaxy.

    Are you going to wear it again? Chi Yue covered her head, her thoughts were disturbed, she wanted to go back to Blue Star, but she couldn't bear the Lop Rabbit and the patients here...

    "Chi Yue! Chi Yue!" Lop Rabbit's voice echoed in The explosion in his ears suddenly woke Chi Yue up. Chi Yue gasped for breath and finally got out of that state, staring blankly at the lop-eared rabbit with a worried face in front of her.

    The lop-eared rabbit is rarely serious, with a very serious face, staring at her and asking, "What's the matter with you?"

    A voice suddenly appeared in Chi Yue's mind, "Oh, woman, the avatar is me, not satisfied. ?"

    Chi Yue: "???"

    I thought it was bound to some other system, but in the next second, different voices sounded again, and at the same time, colorful pictures flashed in front of my eyes.

    Chi Yue struggled to see one, only to see a few big characters written on it - Bingshan Ba ​​Shao: Where is the sweet wife fleeing.

    Chi Yue froze in the same place in confusion, another painting flew by, Chi Yue looked at it subconsciously, and reborn Mad Concubine: "Prince, don't mess with me."

    Chi Yue was completely confused. She didn't know what was going on until she saw the lop-eared rabbit in front of her, who was staring at her, and she suddenly felt blessed. She said where she had heard these words and books, it turned out to be lop-eared rabbits. rabbit!

    ""Bingshan Master: Where Can My Wife Escape"?" Chi Yue grabbed the lop-eared rabbit's short neck and asked with gnashing teeth.

    The Lop Rabbit looked at her innocently, and Chi Yue continued to say savagely: ""Rebirth Crazy Concubine: Don't mess with me"?" The

    Lop Rabbit glanced at her with a guilty conscience, and said awkwardly, "Aiya, "Bingshan Ba" Young Master: Where Is My Wife Escape? is my favorite book, how do you know that?"

    Looking at the shy and pretentious appearance of the Lop-eared Rabbit, Chi Yue had completely made up her own guess, and suddenly felt that the sky was all over the place. collapsed.

    The lop-eared rabbit really deserves to be a rabbit who watched small stories, dog blood TV series, and Mary Sue literature in Blue Star for 500 years. In addition to the local taste tyrant, he is a yellow waste, very unhealthy and impure.

    And the self who spied on the lop-eared rabbit's brain and was influenced by it will definitely become the same "speaking astonishingly" like the lop-eared rabbit in the future!

    Wuwuwu, Chiyue has already started to die in advance. After hearing her, Lop-eared Rabbit was stunned for a moment before hesitatingly said: "It seems that you have shared my hard disk data. Maybe, have you ever thought about it, This means that you have...completely integrated with this world?"