Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Under Alice's three-inch incorrupt tongue, Chi Yue finally accepted the big column dedicated to the hair salon, and successfully found its switch button at the bottom of the big column, and quickly closed it.

    But it has also attracted the attention of many people. In addition, Chi Yue and Alice are both celebrities now, so naturally many people are looking at this side.

    Chi Yue was not used to it, so she pulled Alice forward, Alice helped her hold the pillar, suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly grabbed her arm.

    "I came to see you today for something else," Alice said seriously.

    When Chi Yue heard this, her scalp tightened reflexively, and she said cautiously, "What's the matter, you said."

    Alice clicked her tongue, "Do you know about Chu Luan?"

    Chi Yue shook her head suspiciously. , "Major General Chu? What's wrong with him?"

    Thinking of something, she grabbed Alice and asked nervously, "What happened to Major General Chu?"

    Chu Luan's identity is special, even if there is a situation, the Federation The military will not announce it to the public in a short time, so Chi Yue is guessing whether Chu Luan was seriously injured, and Alice, as a noble, should be able to hear a thing or two.

    Seeing her worried, Alice burst out laughing, "It's alright, it's not a military matter, it's his private life!"

    Hearing this, Chi Yue not only did not relax, but his heart hung even higher. .

    "Private life? He... is in love?" Chi Yue asked tentatively.

    Alice waved her hand, "It's true on Zhinao, because Major General Chu liked and forwarded an online celebrity's news, so many gossip media are now suggesting that the two are related."

    "However, I think it's fake . "Yes," Alice apparently told Chi Yue as a joke, "I almost laughed out loud when I saw it, how can these media spread rumors like this."

    Chi Yue calmed down after hearing this, knowing that Alice was here to find her Tucao.

    She was a little curious about who Chu Luan had a scandal with, so she couldn't help but open her brain, and Nora next to her had obediently held her and offered it.

    Chi Yue looked directly over, and sure enough, he saw a big headline—the federal genius Major General Chu and a well-known internet celebrity actually did this!

    This title saw Chi Yue plugged in and didn't mention it in one breath.

    She continued to look down, and found that it was Miss Barbie, whom she had only seen yesterday.

    And what Chu Luan forwarded and liked were the two news about Chi Yue posted by Miss Barbie, and even Miss Barbie didn't pay attention.

    Several tabloid media added fuel to the rumors, and even boldly said that this was the publicity of Chu Luan and Barbie.

    After Chi Yue saw it clearly, she couldn't help laughing, knowing that these media must be talking nonsense, so she didn't watch it any further.

    But after all, not all the stars know the inside story. The two people involved in the scandal, one is a genius major general admired all over the world, and the other is a well-known internet celebrity who is famous all over the world.

    Needless to say, as soon as the names of the two people who have a large number of followers are put together, it is a bloody storm.

    Among them, Miss Barbie's fans are even better. Chu Luan's fans obviously haven't participated in this situation very much, and they can't quarrel with Barbie's fans.