Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    "Twenty days!" Flies shrank his face together in pain, if his arms were still tied, he would have liked to grab Chi Yue's shoulders and shake, "Open your eyes in twenty days until dawn, woo woo woo, you know How have I lived these 20 days!"

    Chi Yue quickly gave him a good breath, "Don't cry, don't cry, come, speak slowly, and describe your symptoms."

    "From the day I learned that the game was about to be played, I I can't eat, I can't sleep, I close my eyes every day and I'm endorsing it, and I'm also endorsing when I eat. I lie on the bed and roll left and right, but I can't sleep! Even taking medicine doesn't help, I asked my pet housekeeper to give it to me. With one punch, he fainted for a while, and I was so sleepy today that I fell asleep at once."

    Punched him...

    If Chi Yue remembers correctly, Flies' pet butler seems to be a little boy Tiger, um, no wonder, look at what the child has been forced into, Chi Yue twitched the corners of her mouth.

    Saying that, the 1.9-meter Follies cried like a child, breaking down with snot and tears: "I finally fell asleep, why did you wake me up, why are you so cruel...

    Chi Yue probably understands After hearing about the situation, he touched his chin thoughtfully, and after hearing the words, he patted Fries gently on the back, "My dear, don't cry, let me explain to you. "     Foulis may have suffered from insomnia for many days and too much pressure, and accumulated too many negative emotions. At this moment, he choked for a long time before he recovered, and a strong man snuggled in Chi Yue's petite arms, As funny as it could be. He sniffed slowly, trying to raise his head to see who the kindhearted person was comforting him, Flies slowly raised his head, squinting his     teary     eyes against the white light. Seconds, the choking was forcibly restrained in his throat, and Freeis forced a burp, "Yes, yes, you, you..."     Freelis stammered out a few words, unable to make a sentence at all. , The red and swollen eyes that had been insomnia for so many days were forced to open a semicircle, "What, what is..."

    After reacting, Freeis, who was shyly leaning against Chi Yue's arms and weeping bitterly, moved far away in seconds, and the two arms tied to the operating table struggled to break free and threw them out on the operating table. Bang Bang's sound, the whole person moved back firmly, like a disabled person who is disabled and determined, trying to walk on his arms, which makes people extremely tall and admirable.

    Seeing that Chi Yue couldn't bear it, she hurriedly helped him fill in the following words thoughtfully, "Well, it's me, it's me, don't be so excited, don't worry, I will definitely be able to cure you."     Lop-eared rabbit looked at Hearing this, Friis, whose face became even paler, pondered for a while, imitating the dog legs in the Blue Star TV series, and the rabbit's face was full of flattery: "Then what, Taijun, is there a possibility, because he knows it is Why are you so scared that you want to see a doctor?"     Chi Yue glared at it, "How could it be that I woke him up, okay? And I can really cure him!"     Forlis was even more terrified , his eyes were rounded, his mouth was humming in fear, and it took a long time to roar: "No, I don't! Help!"     Dr. Li next to him couldn't stand it anymore, turned his head to Chi Yueyu and said earnestly: "Classmate, Although I don't know how you woke him up, it's still me..."     "There is an acupuncture point on the top of the head, gentle pressing can make you happy, wise and eyesight, and this acupuncture point on your hand, the silver needle gently pierces it down and lifts it up, It was also effective at first, but Follies was just asleep, he could be woken up with a loudspeaker, but there was no loudspeaker, so I stabbed him twice."     Chi Yue took over the conversation naturally, He replied fluently: "Ask me any questions, Director Li? I won't hide it!"     Director Li blinked awkwardly, and was a little unhappy at being suppressed by a student. : "Student Chi really has two strokes, or I only think about fractions and underestimate Mr. Chi. Since Mr. Chi understands so well, then leave it to Mr. Chi. I believe that this patient will be cured within 20 minutes!"