Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue had already forgotten Bob, who was still pitifully lying on the side. She stared at Chu Luan who was standing by the door.

    Chu Luan turned his head to look at her quietly, his eyes were always indifferent, but if he looked carefully, there was still a bit of grievance and faint jealousy.

    Chi Yue quickly put down what was in her hand and walked over, raised her head to look at Chu Luan, who she hadn't seen for a long time, and asked with a light cough, "Major General Chu, why did you come back all of a sudden?"

    Chu Luan retracted the cold look at Bob, When looking at her, there was a little more tenderness in his eyes, "There is some emergency situation on the front line, I will come back to report the military situation."

    Chi Yue nodded, looked at Chu Luan, suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and the two of them at the same time Look away.

    Chu Luan suddenly passed her and walked straight towards Bob lying in the transport mecha.

    Chi Yue was stunned, and turned around to follow him. Just as he was about to say something, Chu Luan stretched out his long arms, and he pulled the 1.9-meter-long strong man Bob out of the mecha.

    Chi Yue was dumbfounded behind him, looked at Chu Luan's arm with round eyes, and lifted Bob, who was a circle thicker than him, slightly. Bob's feet struggled desperately, but they couldn't reach the ground.

    Chu Luan's slender hands tightly grasped his collar and looked at Bob coldly.

    "Who are you?"

    he said suddenly, pressing Bob.

    Chi Yue looked at his posture, very much like Bob's mouth, and he was about to beat Bob into a pig's head.

    She hurriedly rushed up, grabbed Chu Luan's arm, and said, "Major General Chu, put him down, he's out of breath."

    This is not Chi Yue exaggerating, after Bob was pulled out by Chu Luan , a layer of redness appeared on the shocked face, and at a glance, it was obvious that he was being strangled and suffocated.

    However, Chu Luan narrowed his eyes slightly, and his exploratory gaze still turned to Bob. How dare Bob not answer, he hurriedly said tremblingly: "Bob, I am Bob, Major General Chu, we have met... …”

    Because the lifeline was tightly controlled, Bob's words were stuttering, which was very unfavorable.

    Chu Luan looked at him seriously, and seemed to finally remember who he was, but his expression was still not very good, and he should also know the character of this Bob.

    "Major General Chu, he's a patient, and I'm treating him..."

    Chi Yue suddenly reacted with a flash of inspiration, and said tentatively, dumbfounded, and slandered in her heart: the scene of a large-scale big-wife palace fight.

    Chu Luan's handsome face that was still indifferent just now, for some reason, suddenly paused, showing a hint of embarrassment, and put Bob directly back into the mecha.

    Chi Yue knew that she might not be able to see it to Bob today. She always felt weird watching such a big Buddha beside her.

    Fortunately, Bob had already shown the broken arm, so Chi Yue quickly let Bob, who had started to tremble involuntarily, go back.

    Bob seemed to be frightened. He didn't need the pet housekeeper in the clinic to come to help him. He drove the transport mech to run fast, and sprinted out of the clinic in a flash. Even the shadow disappeared in the blink of an eye. It really didn't look like a sick number.