Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Chi Yue looked at the tractor in the picture, the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

    Seeing that she had been staring at the promotional poster of the agricultural mecha, Professor Dina was stunned and hesitated. She originally wanted Chi Yue to participate in medical alliances and activities. It can let others see some special skills of Chi Yue, thus helping Chi Yue integrate into the group.

    Unexpectedly, Chi Yue is interested in the mecha alliance, which is generally only registered by male students, and is the most unpopular agricultural mecha.

    You must know that the Agricultural Mecha Alliance is a big problem every year.

    Because manipulating agricultural mechas is not an easy task after all, it requires a sensitive reaction speed, greater strength support, and some necessary agricultural knowledge, so there are not many people who are really interested in agricultural mechas themselves.

    However, the Agricultural Mecha Alliance ranks in the top 50 alliances every year, relying on others.

    Most of the alliances that can win in the fiercely competitive alliance competition are powerful and have leaders.

    For example, commanding the alliance is obviously very difficult and boring, but it can be squeezed into the top ten every year. Among them, the vice president of the commanding alliance, Chu Luan, has contributed a lot.

    Just as countless people directed the alliance towards Chu Luanjin, countless people also joined Xiaoshen, the president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance.

    However, these alliances have thresholds for joining, and they have to go through a preliminary test to see if they have relevant talents, so it is not easy to join.

    Professor Dinah wanted to remind Chi Yue of this, but seeing Chi Yue staring at the red agricultural mecha fascinatedly, looking very longing, and thinking that Chi Yue is from the most remote planet, the 71st planet, it shouldn't be. Seeing such an expensive mecha, I felt a little unbearable.

    She gritted her teeth and said warmly, "Chi, are you interested in agricultural mecha? Don't be under pressure, the school provides subsidies for special students, and the college can pay 80% of the registration fee for you. But you will have to buy it in the future. As for the mecha, it's still up to you."

    Chi Yue was stunned for a moment, raised her head in astonishment, and suddenly felt a little dumbfounded when she reacted.

    Professor Dinah actually thought that she was very interested in agricultural mecha, but she was too embarrassed. She was busy trying to shirk it and fell into Professor Dinah's eyes, but she became a sensible and inferior side.

    Professor Dinah no longer hesitated, and immediately opened the system on the office brain, and entered Chi Yue's name into the registration form of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance.

    "The Agricultural Mecha Alliance will close the registration next week. You can take the time to take the preliminary test. When you pass the test, the college will pay you the tuition directly."

    Professor Dina looked at Chi Yuedao with a distressed expression.

    Chi Yue touched her face embarrassedly, and the words "I don't want to drive the tractor" came to her lips, but she swallowed them.

    Forget it, don't reject Professor Dinah's kindness, isn't it just a tractor?

    Isn't she Chiyue who has never seen others drive, has never eaten pork, and has never seen a pig run?