Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "That, Chu Luan, recently... the pressure is quite high?" He Baihu looked at Chu Luan hesitantly, as if thinking about how to avoid hurting Chu Luan's nerves.

    Chu Luan was still staring at the light screen in front of him, as if he didn't hear what he was saying.

    "Actually, the Zerg has been attacked by us recently. It's been a long time since we attacked. You can also give yourself a few days off..."

    Admiral He Baihu looked at the galaxy in front of him with a heartache and looked at such a military genius who has only appeared in many years. , for fear that he would become mentally ill due to excessive pressure.

    You see, I have even watched "The Legend of the Harem", and the viewing progress is as high as 90%. What does it mean? It means that Chu Luan has already watched this drama!

    Let's see what this novel is called, "The Miserable Hundred Days of the Big Wife"!

    He Baihu was very impressed by this novel, for no other reason. Professor Dina was once very obsessed with this book, and asked the pet housekeeper to read it to her at home every day, so he was almost reciting it.

    This book should be about the life of a tragic woman. The heroine was originally a very favored wife of a nobleman. However, with the intervention of several second, third, and fourth wives, her status became more and more important. precarious.

    Finally, under the charm of various fox spirits, the nobles gradually got tired of her and felt that she was old and pearly and no longer loved her, so they sent someone to expel her from the family and took away her title of eldest wife.

    However, here, the novel is only halfway through, and the next step is the revenge plan launched by the heroine. After the heroine has been lurking outside for many years, she finally gained important power in the military.

    After five years, the heroine finally brought an army back to the noble house. This time, she must take back what belongs to her!

    Then, the heroine launched a crazy revenge plan, knocked down all the fox spirits, and abolished the nobleman.

    Back then, this novel was very popular, but He Baihu couldn't believe that Chu Luan would like to read it.

    A flash of light flashed in his mind, and he suddenly reacted. General He Baihu grabbed Chu Luan's shoulder and said, "Wait, Major General Chu, don't you want to follow this nobleman to open a harem? You wake up, the Federation Planet has been abolished. With this provision, we are men of the new era, military representatives, and we can't be so backward!"

    Chu Luan raised his head, looked at him faintly, and said coldly after a while, "No, I want to imitate this big wife."

    "Ah?" Admiral He Baihu was dumbfounded. He hesitated and asked, "You, what do you mean? Do you have a fever?"

    Chu Luan blocked his hand from touching his forehead, "No, I'm serious."

    After finishing speaking, Chu Luan turned off the light screen, stood up and walked out, with an aura of righteousness and generosity, which made Admiral He Baihu stunned for a while.

    After Chu Luan left, the more He Baihu thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. He couldn't eat or sleep well, and the quarrel at night made Professor Dina want to lose his temper.

    "Get out if you don't sleep." Professor Dinah finally couldn't help scolding him.

    He Baihu hugged her a little aggrievedly and said, "Listen to me, I'm all worried about Chu Luan's life-long affairs."