Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Chu Luan's long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, looking at Chi Yue inquiringly, with a calm expression.

    Chi Yue pretended to be calm and raised her head, her big eyes glistening, and she looked directly at Chu Luan.

    After a long while, Chu Luan took the lead to look away, glanced at Raphael beside him, and sat in the airship.

    Chi Yue breathed a sigh of relief. For some reason, she always had the illusion of being seen through by the man Chi Guoguo, as if at that moment, everything in her mind could be spied on by men.

    It's... so shameful! ! !

    Chi Yue showed a terrible look, secretly glad that Chu Luan couldn't hear what she was thinking.

    Raphael walked over slowly and gave her a gentle smile. Although he had seen Raphael several times, Chi Yue couldn't help but lose his mind for a moment in the face of this smile.

    "Meet again, classmate Chiyue."

    Raphael greeted him warmly, and his attitude was different from when he ran into him on the airship a few days ago.

    Chi Yue nodded slightly to him, and the girl with pink eyes next to him was planning to leave, but when she saw Raphael taking the initiative to greet Chi Yue, she opened her eyes in surprise, and she stepped back with both hands happily to watch the excitement.

    "Have you seen Alice's disease?" Raphael said hello, but was not in a hurry to leave, blinking his peach blossom eyes and chatting.

    Chi Yue shook her head, "No, it's another doctor."

    Raphael felt a little regretful when he heard the words, nodded and was about to leave, but Chi Yue caught up and said to the girl, "Classmate, your illness is a little small. Question, if you're still uncomfortable tomorrow, you're welcome to come and see me again." The

    girl looked at her slightly hesitantly, and Raphael immediately got excited and came over to answer, "Then I'll bring her over tomorrow!

    " Why are you so active?" The girl patted him, the slap went down, and the bang sounded, showing the strength, even Raphael hissed, and said a little wrongly: "Don't touch me."

    Chi Yue has completely subverted impression of the girl.

    She is obviously a loli, but she is so strong.

    Alice was very enthusiastic about Chi Yue, and apologized carelessly: "I'm sorry, don't take it to heart, it's not that I look down on your medical skills, it's just... You are too beautiful and young to be like a doctor. Do you understand?"

    Chi Yue nodded helplessly, and said very understandingly: "It's okay, you can observe and observe again when you go back, and if your illness is still not getting better, come and see me at any time." At the

    end, Chi Yue pulled out that Hearing this, Alice looked at Chi Yue in amazement

    , with a little more conviction in her eyes. Nodding again and again: "Xing Xing Xing, I will go back and observe again."

    Chi Yue watched Raphael and Alice get on Chu Luan's airship. Chu Luan sat in the pilot's seat. When the airship started, she watched Chu Luan skilled. The action is very pleasing to the eye.

    A sentence popped out in Chi Yue's mind unconsciously, "I'm really greedy for his body!"

    After the military airship drifted handsomely, it suddenly dropped abruptly, startling Chi Yue who was in a daze, thinking that the airship Something went wrong, and I almost rushed to the rescue.