Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Chi Yue walked around the banquet hall and found that the arrangement was very noble and elegant, and the table was still as she said, not the triangular candlesticks, but the simple lampshades.

    It complements the light yellow, off-white, and light green tablecloths, and is matched with a white carved bone china plate, which reveals an elegant and quaint taste everywhere, which is very in line with Chi Yue's wishes.

    Chi Yue nodded with satisfaction, and then instructed the pet steward in the Golden Fen Hall to place different desserts evenly, and to match white with cyan, and cyan with yellow.

    The fruit tea bucket is naturally one bucket per hand.

    After a while, it was time for the banquet to start. The ancient bell hung on the magnificent wall rang, and the door of the Golden Powder Hall was opened from the outside.

    The ladies and ladies of various noble families joined in groups and filed in.

    Not only the ladies, but also many people who are curious about Chiyue's fields and industries, all come here.

    After all, although Chi Yue doesn't feel anything, she is really popular. The news that Earl Louis was sick made a lot of noise, so many interstellar people paid attention to this matter. When the news of Earl Louis's illness and recovery was released, it attracted a lot of attention. all eyes.

    Chi Yue now has a nickname, which is called Doctor Genius Girl. After Chi Yue heard this nickname, her toes almost pulled out a palace of gold powder.

    The invited guests took their seats one after another, and when they saw the plates on the table, they were all surprised and whispered.

    "I've never seen a plate like this before. It's quite unique."

    "Yes, yes, I'm not familiar with the pastries in it. It seems that it's really like what Mrs. Evan said, and it's different from our previous tea party. It's the same!"

    "It's so beautiful, the colors of these desserts are so fresh, let me take a few pictures first, don't rush to eat."

    A young lady next to him immediately said: "I want to take pictures too! It's so beautiful, like Just like a painting, you can fix it and send it to me."

    "I just don't know if it's good or not, but don't take it for granted." A slightly older lady gave her a critical look.

    "Yeah, I don't know what it's used for, but it's not something that is harmful to the body." Another noble lady who was also a little older immediately echoed.

    A few people next to him nodded.

    Chi Yue just heard it, and wanted to walk over to introduce it, but she was pulled by Mrs. Evan and stumbled.

    Some older ladies looked at the plates with a little reservedness and didn't start immediately, but the young ladies couldn't care so much, and immediately tried to eat excitedly after taking pictures.

    The girl with some freckles on her face picked up a piece of almond tofu first, looked at it carefully, and said, "What is this? Is it tofu?"

    "My God, isn't this a dessert feast? How can there be tofu? I hate it the most. I've eaten tofu..." The girl in the green dress sitting across from her immediately said unhappily.

    The freckled girl put it in her mouth and sipped it lightly, and everyone else on the table immediately turned their attention to her.

    The girl in the green skirt asked, "How is it? Is it delicious?"