Chapter 110: Uninvited Guests

"Wh-wh-what are they doing here?" Hakuta asked in shock as they saw her two best friends and Iruka gathered around the front door.

"I don't know." She answered. It was clear she didn't invite them over, nor was she aware of any plans with them today. This was further compacted by the fact that neither Ninka or Rouko had messaged her ahead of time to let her know they were on their way. "Why are they here?"

"Hello?" The pair now heard a banging on the door. Though the camera they say Ninka knocking, trying to get her friend's attention. "Shiuka? I know you're home. Can you let us in?"

"What should we do?" He asked in a panic, realizing they were in a bad spot with everything that had been set up. There was no way they could clean all this up. "Should I just hide?"

"I-I don't know." She was at a loss for words on the situation at hand. The more surprising part would be that two thirds of the girls standing outside their door right now already knew Hakuta lived there. So if that were the case, then why would they allow Ninka to come along when she had no clue? "Do you think they blabbed to her?"

"I would be pretty mad if they did." He wasn't one to talk considering he was the one who told Rouko, but that girl had promised to keep their secret. It would be strange of her to break that promise so soon. Not to mention Iruka had always wanted to help them keep the secret as well. Yet here she was with the other two girls.

"Shiuka, I know you're in there." Ninka spoke loud enough for them both to hear through the door. The way she put her words made it seem like she had turned intoa serial killer in a horror movie. "I also know Hakuta's in there too."

"They told her!?" He spoke to her in a hushed, but panicked tone. "Why would they tell her?"

"Maybe because she's the only one who didn't already know?" She offered an answer that even she wasn't confident in. All they knew was that Rouko and Iruka knew about the truth, but were willing to keep quiet about it. Even if either of them wanted to include Ninka as a part of it, they should've told one of them about it first to make sure it was okay.

"Well if she already knows that we're here..." He looked over at the door, knowing that on the other side would be the three girls. "I guess we should let them in."

"You're right..." She sighed and resigned herself to accepting that the truth had somehow come out to light. Shiuka slowly walked over, head turned down in disappointment, and opened up the door for their new guests.

"Ah, finally." Ninka spoke first, letting herself in without waiting to be given any sense of permission. "And you're here too. That's great." She greeted Hakuta warmly with a smile. In her arms was a bag with a couple of rolled up magazines sticking out from them. "Bet you thought I was going to be real mad if I found out."

"Well, it's not like I wanted everyone to know about it." Shiuka replied as the other two walked in. It was at this point that Rouko gently turned her around to whisper something into her ear.

"You might want to be careful about how you respond." Was all she said to her confusion.

"Sheesh, I have to try so hard just to get you to hang out with me." Ninka said as she placed down her bag and took Shiuka's original spot to sit besides Hakuta. "And yet here you are playing some video games with her."

"Well, it's not like I have to go out of my way for her." He responded, but then felt a tug on his shoulders. When he turned to see who it was that wanted his attention, Iruka spoke out loud for everyone to hear. Though it was clear that the message was meant specifically for him to pay attention to.

"Well, it's great that it's easy for you to come visit Shiuka's place." She said, putting an emphasis on him making an apparent visit. It was at this point he realized that Ninka still had yet to realize this was him actually living here like a normal person.

"Anyway, it's because Shiuka got this new game." He used this knowledge to flow the conversation into a reasonable explanation for him being here. "So we were just playing this together."

"Man, she really baited you with a video game." Ninka laughed, leaning back and placing her arm over his back. "Maybe I should do that."

"How about you don't." He replied, not wanting to be compared to yet another animal in her mind like a fish or mouse. "So anyway, why are you here?" Hakuta couldn't help but wonder how they got into this situation. The other two girls obviously couldn't have forgotten about him living here. So why did they allow this?

"That's kind of a funny story..." Iruka spoke up, though not much about what happened leading up to this was hilarious to him in the slightest.

While they didn't mention the reason for it, the boy was able to ascertain that Rouko and Iruka had apparently met up at some cafe nearby. The reason being for the former to talk to her about her newfound knowledge on Shiuka's and Hakuta living station. Since they were both in the know, it would be useful to understand this so they could chat about it.

Also it helped having someone else to talk about such a secret with. While Rouko was good at keeping things private, the knowledge would eventually eat away at her in annoyance.

It was during this time that the pair had run into Ninka. She had her things already at this time, but there wasn't much about her which concerned them. It was only after she mentioned going to Shiuka's house did they worry. According to her, she wished to go there for a bit of a surprise visit so that she could talk to her about a few things. One of which included Hakuta, surprisingly.

The way she put it, it seemed to her that the boy was interested in hanging out with a girl like Shiuka, but he'd drag his feet when it came to her. So she figured she try and learn some tricks from her friend.

Of course they attempted to stop her, but their efforts were in vain when she said there was nothing that would stop her. Not even if they tried to physically restrain her from moving. So they were left with no other choice but to come up with a story and hope for the best.

They told her they knew he would be hanging out with Shiuka at that moment. A bit of a shocker for Ninka, who didn't question it beyond assuming they had tried to prevent her earlier simply because they were worried on how she might react to hearing this fact.

But then this had the unintended consequence of her still wanting to go, but for an entirely different reason. Which meant for the poor two girls, they had no other choice but to follow and hope for the best when they arrived.

"That is quite crazy, isn't it?" He responded once they finished up telling their tale. Now the boy was disappointed he couldn't get freedom from the gals for once. And the worst part of all this was that he didn't even have his guy friends there to relieve some of the pressure. Now he was surrounded by four gyarus with no hope for escape. "And here we all are."

"Yep." Ninka was more than happy with this arrangement as she continued to sit besides him with her arm wrapped onto the boy. Basically claiming ownership of him and his space. Meanwhile the other two girls took their spots on the other couch while Shiuka simple sat besides Ninka, away from Hakuta.

"Yeah, I guess this is fun too." Said Shiuka, despite not feeling at all what she had just said. She crossed her arms and laid back onto the couch while looking at the couple. While she was unaware about the close moment she had been sharing with Hakuta just moments ago. She was much more aware of it now, mentally kicking herself for not enjoying it as much as she should've.

But now the opportunity was lost. A chance which might not ever come up again in the future because of how natural it had come to them.

"Well you should get back to playing then." Ninka grabbed the controller which had been lying on the coffee table to him.

"Actually, Shiuka was the one playing." He said, pointing to the other girl. When Ninka attempted to hand it to her, she got a rather cold response.

"I'm good." Shiuka put up her hand to decline the item. "You can play if you want to."