3

Sabrina : Time for plan G.
Megan: Don't you mean plan B?
Sabrina : No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Ashley : What about plan D?
Sabrina : Plan D was that desperate disguise attempt half an hour ago.
Briana: What about plan E?
Sabrina : I'm hoping not to use it. Cari dies in plan E.
Sanna: I like plan E.

Hyper: On a scale from "damn Daniel" to "fre sha vaca do", how are you feeling?
Poke: In between "it's an avocado, thanks" and "how did you defeat Captain America", but as a solid answer I would say "I don't need a degree to be a clothing hanger". How about you, Preston ?
Preston : Probably "road work ahead".
Ant: I speak many languages, and this is none of them.

Minitoon : Dandelions symbolize everything I want to be in life
Ikeas: Fluffy and dead with a gust of wind?
Minitoon : Unapologetic. Hard to kill. Feral, filled with sunlight, bright, beautiful in a way that the conventional and controlling hate but cannot ever fully destroy. Stubborn. Happy. Bastardous. Friends with bees. Highly disapproving of lawns. Full of wishes that will be carried far after I die.
Denko: edible

Kreek: Timmeh and I were crossing the street, and this dude drove by and honked at us
Chizeled : *Sighing* What did Timmeh do?
Kreek: They chased him to the next red light, then reached into his window and...
Timmeh: Who wants a steering wheel?

Nightfoxx : Is stabbing someone immoral?
Woozlo : Not if they consent to it.
Denko: Depends who you're stabbing.
Minitoon: YES?!?

Ryguy, standing with their back turned: I've been expecting you, BigB.
BigB: How did you do that without turning around?
Ryguy: ... To be perfectly honest, the first couple of people I did that to were not you.

Leah: I learned some very valuable lessons from this.
Sanna : I'm guessing they are all horrible distortions on the lessons you actually should've taken away.
Leah: Death isn't real, and I'm basically God.

*Megan and Keysio are doing something absurdly dangerous*
Megan: I think Zach did something like this once! Why, if I recall correctly, he was out of the hospital in no time!
Keysio, deadpan: Well that's encouraging.

Poke: Change is inedible.
Hyper: Don't you mean inevitable?
Poke, spitting out coins: No, I did not.