12

Ant: Here's a fun Christmas idea. We hang mistletoe, but instead of kissing, you have to FIGHT whoever else is under it.
Poke: Ant no.
Seadeng: Mistlefoe.
Poke: Please stop encouraging them.

Ant: I think Preston was right.
Poke: I'm surprised they haven't marched in here to say 'I told you so.'
Seadeng: They wouldn't do that.
Preston: You're right, Seadeng. For once in your life, you're 100% right. I would never say that.
Preston: *turns around, the shirt they're wearing says 'Preston Told You So' on the back*

Hyper: bitches b like "im baby" but have childhood trauma and neglect like wtf do u know about being baby u were forced to grow up from an early age anyways I'm bitches\

*The squad is talking about what it'd be like to open up a homemade Pokemon gym*
Slothy, joking: Sir Meows Alot's just sitting at the end, juggling- fushigi-ing 2 glass balls, in super tight pants, just waiting for their kid delivery once they best their minions.
Sir Meows Alot: Well they would be Pokeballs. And also it's not a kid delivery. There's no fucking guarantee that a kid that comes into the beginning of my crucible makes it to the end of it undefeated.
Sir Meows Alot: In fact, I'm gonna stack this gym! With fuckin pros!
Sir Meows Alot: It's- It's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be a torture gym.
Timmeh: Well- Well what's the theme? Are you like- is it a bug theme, or like-
Sir Meows Alot: YEAH, TIMMEH. UH- UH- UH- UH YEAH TIMMEH. IM GONNA OPEN UP A BUG TYPE POKEMON GYM. YOU IDIOT.
Sir Meows Alot: YEAH THAT'S WHAT I WANT, BECAUSE I WANNA GIVE- I WANNA SHIT OUT BADGES FOR EVERY HAM AND EGGER THAT COMES TO MY FRONT DOOR.
Slothy: *Cracking up*
Sir Meows Alot: YEAH, TIMMEH. 'Uhh, go Caterpie! >~>' That's me, you FUCKING imbecile. 'Yeah go- uhhh- d-do your best, Kakuna!'
Sir Meows Alot: WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOU- Yeah a ~bug type~ gym.
Timmeh:
Slothy: Okaaay-
Timmeh: Alright, um, I'm gonna go. I've embarrassed myself...
Slothy: Maybe fire? Fire type?
Timmeh: Yeah fire-based? Like- have fires?Sir Meows Alot: Yeah, yeah I'll probably just- That's a good idea Slothy I'll probably just do a fire type one... SO THAT ONE KID WITH ONE BLASTOISE CAN FUCK UP MY WHOLE SHOP.
Sir Meows Alot: KILLED ALL OF US WITH ONE BLASTOISE, HUH? WOW. SHIT I SHOULD'VE-
Timmeh: Just do rock, then! Just do rock type!
Sir Meows Alot, voice dripping with contempt: The same Blastoise...

Kreek: If you had to choose between RedNinja and all the money I have in my wallet, which would you choose?
Dexter: That depends, how much money are we taking about?
RedNinja: Dexter!
Kreek: 63 cents.
Dexter: I'll take the money.
RedNinja: DEXTER!!!

Denis: Why are Kreek and Tanqr sitting with their backs to each other?
Ashley: They had a fight.
Denis: Then why are they holding hands?
Ashley: They get sad when they fight.

Sanna: Tonight, one of you will betray us.
Leah: Is it me, Sanna?
Sanna: No, it's not you.
Briana: Is it me, Sanna?
Sanna: It's not you either.
Preston: Is it me, Sanna?
Sanna:
Sanna, mockingly: Is IT mE Sanna?