53

Chocolate: What the fuck? People actually tell their crushes they like them??
Lclc: What the hell do you do?
Chocolate: I die? What kinda question...

Ominous : I can't believe there's a cat somewhere in my house. Amazing feeling. Love cats. And he's here, in my house! Somewhere! And I may encounter him! What a treat.

Coeptus: Shh, here comes Jelly!
Jessetc: Quick, Cinq, start talking about boring nerd stuff!
Cinq: You know, nerd culture is mainstream now, so when you use the word "nerd" derogatorily, it means you're the one that's out of the zeitgeist.
Jessetc: Yes, that's perfect. Just like that.

Koneko, to Minitoon: If MiniBloxia doesn't say "I'm King of the world" within an hour on that boat, I will give you my next pay check.
MiniBloxia, within 5 minutes of getting on the boat: I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Kreek: Lego, is that my mug you're drinking out of?
Lego: No, it's mine.
Kreek: It... looks just like the one I have...
Lego: You don't have one like this anymore.

Woozlo: How long do you reckon it'll be until Leah finally snaps and commits murder?
Chase : I've been going through life assuming it's already happened at some point and it's just that no one was ever able to trace it back to them.

Seedeng: How do you want your coffee?
Ashley: Black, like my soul.
Seedeng:
Seedeng: Ashley, your soul is a latte.

JParty: This can't get any worse. Can it?
Mrbooshot: Sure it can - just give me a minute.

Nightfoxx: What do you have?
Petey: A KNIFE!
Nightfoxx: NO!

Sabrina: Are you sure this is safe?
JParty: Safer than Flintstone vitamin gummies in a bottle.
JParty: Keep twisting, junior! All you're gonna get is clicks.

Lclc: Get in, loser, we're committing vehicular manslaughter!

Ominous : If you had to choose between Digito and all the money I have in my wallet, which would you choose?
Poke: That depends, how much money are we talking about?
Digito: Poke!
Ominous : 63 cents.
Poke: ...I'll take the money.
Digito: POKE!!!

Jake: I would never say that my partner is a bitch and I don't don't like them. That's not true... My partner is a bitch and I like them so much!

Dani: *is throwing stones at Megan's window*
Megan: You have a phone for a reason, Dani!
*THUD*
Megan: DID YOU JUST THROW YOUR PHONE AT MY WINDOW?!

Hyper: So according to the cease and desist order I got, apparently you can't 'legally' be a lawyer if your license is 'cut out of a cereal box'.

Nick: What has the galaxy ever done for you?! Why would you wanna save it?!
Minitoon: Cause I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!

Kaden: How petty can you get?
Dani: I once edited a Wikipedia article to win an argument I was wrong about.

Steak: The next time I open up to someone, it'll be my autopsy.

Cinq: Are you drunk?
Thinknoodles: Only on the spirit of Christmas!
Nightfoxx: And the spirit of whisky.

Devoun: How many children do you have?
Nightfoxx: Biologically or emotionally? Because there is a difference.

Nightfoxx: I just had a long talk with Lego and Ominous about hitting and now they are yelling "it's my turn to perpetuate the cycle of violence" before hitting each other.

Denis: *casually taking four stairs at a time*
Albert, falling behind, taking two stairs at a time: Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fu-

Temprist: Don't have a bookmark? Try ketchup instead!!
Bandi: What makes you think I read?

Russo: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

Dexter: Why does nobody tell me when people come over? I came downstairs singing All Star while wearing a "say hey if you're gay" shirt and boxers!
Dexter: Everyone was there. EVERYONE! Including the kids!
Dexter: They saw.

Nick: Small creatures are much more vicious because they have a smaller body to bottle up all their emotions.
Russo: Ridiculous. Give me some examples.
Sabrina: Wasps?
Temprist: Terriers?
Nick: Temprist.

Mrbooshot: Can we talk about that mass email you sent?
TapWater: Why? It was important.
Mrbooshot: All it says is, "I'm back on my shit".
ProjectSupreme, shrugging: The people need to know.

Jandel: You are, of course, wondering why it is I have brought you here tonight.
Sketch: Actually, Jandel, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.

Leah: But when all hope seemed lost, I had an epiphany!
Leah, earlier: I'm going to throw myself into the sea.

Cari: Oh, my God. Do you know what this is?
Woozlo: It's a book. There's a lot of those in here, this is a library.

Dani: *slams books down in front of Temprist*
Dani: Boil up some Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a long night.
Temprist: You could of said literally anything else.
Dani: Cauldron boil and cauldron bubble, Baja Blast to fuel my trouble.
Temprist: I'm going to just stop challenging you when you say random shit. I won't win. I realize this now.

Nightfoxx, near tears: Please, Deeter, I don't speak meme! I don't know what a 'yeet' is!

Schlep: So we're gathered here today for a very special reason and I think you'll all agree with me here.
Schlep: And if you don't well then fuck you.
Schlep: I'm looking at you, Poke, you jealous mop.

Nick: Where is everyone?
Nightfoxx: Devoun had a nervous collapse, Woozlo is looking after them, Ashley is trying to kill Peetah, so I'm in charge.
Nick: Oh my god!
Nightfoxx: I know, right?

Pinkleaf : Why are you wearing glasses?
DJNinja: Errr...reading...?
Pinkleaf : Reading?
Pinkleaf : I didn't know you could read.

Denko: I think it's time to start fucking some shit up.
Minitoon: Oh no.
Denko: More like "oh yes!"

Woozlo: I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in this house with a bunch of morons.