Random Facts/Head Canons

Random facts and head canons but I'm not telling you which is which.

c!Hyper is a bad liar. Like a really bad liar.

c!Hyper thought c!Poke was like a witch because of the Bermuda Triangle.

In the RBB finale, c!Kreek makes a joke about
"Evil c!Russo" as a mockery of the theories.

Canonically the first person c!Timmeh goes to when there's a problem is c!Kreek.

c!Poke once accidentally introduced Sarah and Molly together and quite literally went "Oh shit." When they started planning how to get him back.

HYPER AND CARI ARE MAKING CONNECTIONS TO A SEASON TWO OF CHEMICAL U!!

c!Poke canonically has a mind control machine because he was bored and made one.

c!NightFoxx says the most inspirational shit in the most random times.

c!BabyFoxx once told c!Woozlo that she didn't like him being an astronaut because "He could die."

The second c!Russo appeared on the TV is when JP threw the knife.

c!Denis got c!Bandi to dress up as c!Sketch to annoy c!Sketch.

Gregors trust c!Poke and c!Hyper more than the actual officers and detectives that work for him.

The reason c!Hyper got into those kind of situations at the start was because he wanted a normal job.

c!Jake and c!Dani pull pranks on each other all the time, but would literally risk their lives for the other. (Proven when c!Jake fell down a mountain to make sure c!Dani was ok.)

c!Sketch is blind which is why he has the censor bar.

c!Albert has a bean company.

During the halftime of the finale, c!Russo ended up killing c!Denis.