58

Hyper: If I didn't know better, Ant, I'd say you were scared.
Ant: Heh, scared?
*absolute silence*
Ant: DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

Jake, as a child, reading their school assignment out loud: I love my library because...
Jake, mouthing words while writing: I love reading, fuck you.

Ashley: Sometimes, I don't realize an event was traumatic until I tell it as a funny story and notice everyone is staring at me weird.

Tanqr: Hey, Thinknoodles. These candies you gave me? They sucked.
Thinknoodles: But you ate them all.
Tanqr: I had to make sure they all sucked.

Woozlo: I feel like I have died and gone to heaven.
Mrbooshot: I have that dream, too, but you go in the other direction.

Bandi: Is this a good idea?
Bandi: Probably not.
Bandi: Do I care?
Bandi: No.

Hazem: Do you care if I take the skin off this Furby?
Hazem: I want to make him a god. Once he is free of his sinful flesh, he can begin a path towards enlightenment. He will take care of us.
Hazem: I also want to softhack his circuits.
Tanqr: I literally could not care less but never say anything as frightening as that ever again.

NightFoxx, after having a nosebleed: Welp. Time to wash the blood off my hands.

Russo: Happy Scorpio season. If you have to burn a bridge, do it safely!
Temprist: With NAPALM.

Albert, working at McDonald's: Sorry sir, we don't serve a McFuck here, so either you throw that one slice of pickle out or we're gonna have a McProblem.

Cari: I wanna die.
Hyper: We all do, you aren't special!

*Tanqr is substitute teaching*
Pinkleaf : What did you say?
Tanqr: I said, whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe!

Petey: Dad is off at an appointment, so while he's gone, I'm going to cut the sleeves off all of my shirts.
BabyFoxx: Why?
Petey: He's like 90% of my impulse control.

Steak, at the slightest provocation: I came into this earth screaming and covered in someone else's blood and and I'm not afraid to leave the same way.

*Petey and Denis are in a car teetering on the edge of a cliff*
Petey: oh my god, Denis, backwards!
Denis: Really, Petey? I thought I might go forwards into the river, I thought that would be a fun thing to do.

SimplyBubbliie, over radio: Testing. Testing. Steak, can you hear me?
Steak, standing next to SimplyBubbliie: I'm standing right here.
SimplyBubbliie: You're coming through good and loud.
Steak: 'Cause I'm standing right here.

Woozlo: I love the term 'partners'. Are we dating? Are we robbing a bank? Are we the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit? Who knows.

*at 3am*
Kreek: *runs into Albert's room and turns on the light* Wake up sleepyhead!
Albert: *wakes up* Dude!
Kreek: *cackles*
Denis: *sits up from where they were sleeping behind Albert* What the fuck, Kreek?
Kreek: *jaw drops* Wait WHAT-

BabyFoxx: An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away!
Lego: An Apple a day can keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.

NightFoxx: What do you have?
MrBooshot: A knife!
NightFoxx: NO!

Ominous: You know me, Minitoon, I don't take any shit. You know what I say to my haters?
Minitoon: What?
Ominous: I say: "Please don't hate me, I'm really nice."

Albert: I truly go into housewife mode when I'm someone's soulmate- like, I'll make you pancakes and bacon every morning.
Denis: This is a lie.
Denis: I'm literally dating them. This is a lie.
Denis: THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK A PANCAKE, WHAT IS THIS.

Hazem: It's nice to be wanted, you know?
Olix: Not by the law!

Lego: Who wants to make fifty bucks?
Olix: How?
Lego: I need someone to take the fall.
Olix: What did you do?
Lego: I can't tell you. Yes or no, no questions asked.
Petey, from the other room: Oh my god.
Lego: ...
Petey: OH MY GOD!
Olix: Make it a hundred.
Lego: Deal.

Woozlo: Hi could I ask how exactly does one accidentally set a lemon on fire?
Nick: Microwave for 40 minutes.
Nyxie: WHY WERE YOU MICROWAVING A LEMON?!
Nick: I read boiling lemons helps cover up bad smells and I wanted to cover up the scent of burnt oranges, but I didn't own any pots...
NightFoxx: Did you burn an orange too? HOW?!
Nick: Microwave for 40 minutes.

Jelly: So, according to my university, it is, quote, "my responsibility if there is an internet outage to contact the faculty and the department."
Jelly: Now, if you're a critical thinker like me, you might be wondering one thing.
Jelly: HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EMAIL THE DEPARTMENT?!?!?!

*Preston is considering cancelling plans, and Temprist and Bandi are advising them on what to do*
Temprist: Just don't go.
Bandi: Say you're ill!
Temprist: Pretend to break your leg.
Bandi: Really break your leg!

NightFoxx, in the car with Lana, Bella, MrBooshot and Steak: If the thought of something makes any of you giggle for longer than 15 seconds, you are to assume you're not allowed to do it.

Sketch: Ah, yes. Here we have a beautiful couple...
Albert: YOU NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME INSTEAD OF BEING AT THE HOSPITAL!
Denis: I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME AT THE HOSPITAL IF YOU STOPPED INSISTING ON FIGHTING EVERYONE WHO COMES WITHIN A FIVE FOOT RADIUS OF YOU!

BabyHyper: *running into the room* Dad just said he doesn't love me anymore!
Cari: What?!
Hyper: *following them in* I did not say that. I just said that we are not driving all the way across the country just so you can punch BabyPoke in the face.