11

Dj: *Walking in to a room* Sorry I'm late... I was... doing things.
*Sounds of running footsteps progressively getting louder*
Russo: *Out of breath* THEY PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKIN' STAIRS.

Ashley: How many kids do you have?
Devoun: Biologically, emotionally, or legally?

Woozlo: I was thinking I'd do some magic-
Nightfoxx: You? Magic? Woozlo, it says talent show.

Poke: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I've been feeling are actually severe psychological distress

Leah: With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.

Tanqr: Okay okay stop asking me if I'm straight, gay, bi, whatever. I identify as a FUCKING THREAT.

Hyper: Physically, yes, I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

Kreek: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

Sketch, playing a VR game: You see, that's the thing. It PROBABLY is fine. It's PROBABLY 100% okay. There are PROBABLY no spiders in this headset.
Sketch: BUT- as you may be able to relate to- If you find a spider in your headset, and then have to put that headset on to play video games...
Sketch: YoU jUsT dOnT gEt ToO cOMfOrTaBlE.

Sketch: Am I in trouble?
Denis: Take a guess.
Sketch: No?
Denis: Take another guess.