46 But Its the Fox Family

Nyxie: Please could you go to the shop and get a carton of milk, if they have avacodos get six.
Petey, coming back from the store with six cartons of milk: They had avacados!

Woozlo: Pros and cons of dating me.
Woozlo: Pros. You'll be the cute one.
Woozlo: Cons. Holy shit, where do I begin-

Nick: I typed "bitch" into my GPS and guess what? I'm in your driveway.
Nightfoxx:
Nick: Vroom vroom, come out already.

Nyxie, texting group chat: What flavour of ice cream do you guys want? I'm at the store so be quick!
Petey: Moose Tracks is good!
Nick: What the fuck is that!?
Petey: *Gasp* How dare you insult moo-
Nick: No. No no not that. What the hell. Why do you spell flavor like flavour. It's like you have flavor but then this guy shows up and is like "Oui Oui Would you like chocolate flaVOUR or vanilla flaVOUR.
Nyxie and Petey: what?
Nick: I don't get it why add the EXTRA u when it's PERFECTLY FINE AS IT IS!?
Susan: You done now?
Nick: Yeah ok.
Nyxie and Petey: ...
Nick: ...Can I have the Mint Chocolate chip flavour?

Petey: What's the most efficient way to burn calories?
Woozlo: Exercise more!
Nightfoxx: Set yourself on fire.
Nick: There are two kinds of people.

Nightfoxx: Babyfoxx, what are you doing?
Babyfoxx: *shaking a cat shaped piggy bank* I'm just trying to figure out how much change I have inside.
Nightfoxx: You could always take it out and count it.
Babyfoxx: Where's the fun in that?

Nyxie: What is wrong with you?
Nick: Loaded question. Elaborate.

Nyxie, skipping rocks on a lake with Nightfoxx: It's such a beautiful evening.
Nightfoxx: Yeah, it is.
Nightfoxx: *whispering* Take that you fucking lake.

Petey: How many vampires do you think have been hit by a car backing up in a parking lot because the driver couldn't see their reflection?
Woozlo: I've never considered it but you're really shining light on what's probably a very serious issue.

Babyfoxx: Remember that time you dared me to lick a swingset?
Woozlo: No, I said "Babyfoxx, don't lick that swingset" and you said "Don't tell me what to do" and licked the swingset.

Nyxie: Would anyone know any good vendors for professional-quality brass knuckles?
Nightfoxx: I know you're serious, but you say the scariest shit sometimes.

Woozlo: I've organized your messages into three categories.
Woozlo: "From Nightfoxx"
Woozlo: "Death Threats"
Woozlo: and "Death Threats From Nightfoxx"

Petey: I have no respect for Santa. Don't sneak in through the chimney and undermine my authority by bringing my family presents. Walk in through the front door and fight me like a man.

Nick, making a cup of tea: Yeah, get into that leaf juice, you sexy, sexy bee sauce.
Woozlo: Hey, do you take constructive criticism?
Nick: I absolutely fucking do not.

Petey: It's called cauliflower, not ghost broccoli.
Babyfoxx, eyes wide: I know what I saw.

Nyxie: Someone's trying to break in. Call the cops!
Petey: *loads shotgun* I got this.
Nyxie: Last week you fell up the stairs, what do you mean-

Nyxie: I currently have 7 empty notebooks and I have no idea what to put in them. Any suggestions?
Woozlo: Put spaghetti in it.
Nyxie: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you.
Petey: Put spaghetti in it.
Susan: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you two.
Babyfoxx: Put spaghetti in it.
Nyxie: I am no longer taking suggestions.

Nyxie: I found a note in one of my old word .docs that said Note to self: Get revenge on Nick.
Nyxie: Except I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get revenge for.
Nyxie: But I trusted my own judgment, so I went with it.
Nick: Hmm... I don't know what you were supposed to get revenge for, either.
Nyxie: I can only assume you got what was coming to you. Not 100 percent sure, though.
Nick: Well, whatever I did, I guess I deserved it.
Nyxie: Let that possibly be a lesson to you.

Petey: Nick is mad at me, and I'm not sure why.
Babyfoxx: Okay, did you talk before they got upset?
Petey: ...yes?
Babyfoxx: That's probably it.

Nick: When I said bring me something back from the beach I meant like a conch shell!
Woozlo: *Struggling to hold a seagull* Fucking say that next time!

Petey, furious: What do you mean we have homework tonight? I have books to read.

Petey: My dad taught me to think before I act.
Petey: ...So if I smack the shit out of you, rest assured that I thought about it and am confident in my decision.

Nick: You can do it Petey!
Nick: But if you can't, at least your death will be quick, painless, and really cool to watch.

Woozlo: *walks into the kitchen, ignoring everyone*
Nightfoxx: Hey, Wooz, how was your day?
Woozlo: *picks up an onion and bites into it, staring at Nightfoxx* Hell.
Babyfoxx, watching this unfold: *whispers* Who hurt you?

Petey: We need more help. Maybe I should call my friends.
Nyxie: ... Your what?
Petey: My friends.
Nightfoxx: Did he just say "friends"?
Babyfoxx: I think he's being sarcastic.

Petey: Why are you guys acting like this?
Nick, with Nightfoxx and Woozlo: Oh, we're not acting. We really are like this.

Woozlo: What did you two do?
Babyfoxx:
Petey:
Woozlo: You're not in trouble, I just need to know if I have to lie to your dad again or not.

Nightfoxx: I never said I was gonna get back together with them. But I was thinking, they're in town, would it be the worst thing in the world if I gave them a call?
Woozlo: No. No, Nightfoxx, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It would be the fourth worst thing. Number one: a super volcano. Number two: an asteroid hits the Earth. Number three: All the Evel Knievel movies are lost. Number four: Nightfoxx calls Nyxie. Number five: Petey gets eaten by a shark.
Petey: I'm Petey, and I approve the order of that list.