29

Hyper: Don't joke about murder. I was murdered once and it offends me.

Sabrina: Why does my arm shake and turn bright red when I'm eating dirt?
Ominous :
Ominous : Why are you eating dirt?
Sabrina: Did I ask you if I should eat dirt? No, so answer my question.

Thinknoodles: Protip is you do not feel good about yourself after eating tomato sauce on iceberg lettuce.
Hyper: What's wrong with you??
Thinknoodles: I literally JUST said I ate tomato sauce on iceberg lettuce?? Pay attention.
Sketch: No, they mean other than that.
Thinknoodles: Ohhhhhh.
Thinknoodles: I haven't slept in 4 days.

Ant: You know what I've realized?
Jandel: Some thoughts are better left unsaid?
Ant: Nice try, anyways-

Poke: Calixo... Why did you draw a pentagram on the floor?
Calixo: Your text told me to satanize the house before you returned.
Poke:
Poke: I wrote sanitize, Calixo.

Koneko: Ant is not allowed to decide which one of us is the chosen one.

Redninja: Why are you like this??
Sketch: I used too much "No More Tears" shampoo as a kid and I haven't felt a single emotion since.

Jandel: Do you ever wonder why you're still single?
Jandel, eating mayonnaise straight out of the jar with a spoon: Yeah... I mean, I'm perfect! Who wouldn't want to date me?
Jandel, sighing: I can name a few people...

Pinkleaf : I've invited you here because I crave the deadliest game...
Ominous , nodding: Knife Monopoly.
Pinkleaf : I was actually going to play Russian roulette, but now I'm really interested in whatever knife Monopoly is.

Kreek: What's it like being tall?
Kreek: Is it nice?
Kreek: Can you reach comfortably for the cupboards?
Nightfoxx: We live in constant fear of the short ones who, in my experience, will climb 4 chairs, 2 boxes, a small coffee table and 6 oddly placed stools to get what they want.
Lego: It was one time!

Bandi: *coughs blood*
Kreek: Don't die, Bandi!
Bandi: Don't tell me what to do!

Cari: Where are you going?
Hyper: To either get ice cream or commit a felony. I'll decide on the way.

Sanna: What did you order this morning?
Woozlo: What do you mean?
Sanna: I heard you answer the door, and I sensed food.