18

Timmeh: *writing a letter*
Timmeh: Dear Santa,
I'm writing to let you know I've been naughty...
And it was worth it you fat, judgemental bastard.

Timmeh: If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "thank you" is all I need.
Timmeh: Not all this "how did you get into my house" business.

*Sketch drunkenly wanders around the house and Bandi is drunkenly giggling*
Calixo, completely sober: *sighs* Well, looks like it's just me and you against the wold, Denis.
Denis, going to their room: Nope, just you. *shuts door*

Jandel: Would you take a bullet for me?
Albert: ...yes?
*Kaden angrily burst into the room*
Jandel: *running away* Great, thanks!

Denis: WHO ATE MY BREAD?!
Denis: I'M GOING TO FUCKING K-
Jackeryz: I did?
Denis: Kiss you and buy some more, you haven't been eating anything today Jackeryz.
*walking away*
Jackeryz:
Jackeryz: Their gone Sabrina.
Sabrina, coming out the closet with bread stuffed in their mouth: Twankh uh!

Temprist: I can't imagine what Chizeled is planning. But I can tell you two things. We won't like it and it won't be legal.

Denis: A party is a celebration of a life, bringing people together to let the guest of honor know how much they're loved. Devoun has done so much for us. This is our chance to do something for them.
Megan: By forcing them to have fun at a party that they don't want to be at?
Denis: I knew you'd understand.

*playing twister*
Sanna: Right hand red.
Preston: *ends up on top of Poke*
Poke: You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Sanna: I stopped spinning like 15 minutes ago. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Albert: WHOEVER CAUSED THIS MESS IS GOING TO-
Denis: It was me...
Albert: ...Is going to be forgiven because everyone deserves a second chance.

Laugh: We should normalize not loving family members.
Preston: You can just say: "I hate my dumb fuck uncle" or whatever. Talk like a normal person!

Sanna: I couldn't do this without you, Jelly.
Jelly: Sure you could. Not as stylishly, of course.

Kaden: You need to be more careful!
Woozlo, who was dragged into Kaden's issue: Careful? CAREFUL?! I'LL CAREFULLY WRAP MY HANDS AROUND YOUR THROAT-

Jake: I once tried to play a pirated copy of Garfield Kart, when Garfield jumped out of my PC! We are currently married with three beautiful children and a summer house in Lisbon.

Ashley: Why shouldn't you put a toaster in a bathtub full of water?
Poke: Because your toast would get soggy!

Preston: Here is my wall of inspirational people.
Albert: Is that a picture of you?
Preston: Yes, I am big enough to admit that I am often inspired by myself.

Ikeas: Where's Poke?
MiniToon: Doing stuff.
Ikeas: I don't like the sound of that. Where's Calixo?
MiniToon: Trying to stop Poke from doing the stuff.
Ikeas: And Hyper?
MiniToon: Trying to stop Calixo from stopping Poke from doing the stuff.
Ikeas: I see. And what are you doing here, MiniToon?
MiniToon: I'm supposed to stop you from stopping Hyper from stopping Calixo from stopping Poke from doing the stuff.

Sabrina: Okay! Let's play Kiss Marry Kill!
Sabrina: First who would you kill?
*Denko points at Kaden*
*Denis points at Kaden*
*Temprist points at Kaden*
Kaden: *shrugs* I would kill me too.

Bandi: If I may interject...
Albert: Oh, awesome, Bandi was eavesdropping.

Russo: The first time Peetah opened a box of Cheerios and looked inside they yelled, "OH WOW! DONUT SEEDS!"

Denko: I wanna sleep for 40 hours.
Poke: You know that's called a coma, right?
Denko:
Denko: That sounds so refreshing, I could totally go for a light coma right now.

Tanqr: Next time I'm at the pet store, I'm gonna take a hamster and drop it in the scorpion cage. I wanna see what a hamster's face looks like when it goes, "oh, fuck."

Calixo: Chizeled, I'm afraid.
Chizeled: Just stay close to Minitoon.
Calixo: That's why I'm afraid.

Bella, talking to Sabrina: Well Sabrina, whenever I'm about to do something, I think 'would Ashley do that?' and if they would, I do not do that thing.
Sabrina: ...
Ashley, from the distance: They're not wrong though!

Preston: It's called cauliflower, not ghost broccoli.
Devoun, eyes wide: I know what I saw.

Jelly: Hello, I'm Jelly. I work at a shop now. Here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget it. Very helpful, as that does happen.

Woozlo: Why cant trees give off something important like wifi??
Poke: So fuck oxygen, I guess.

Temprist: Hey Albert, do you have any hobbies?
Albert: Swimming..
Temprist: Really? That's cool. I never expected you to-
Albert: In a pool of self hatred and regret.

Temprist: LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE FOR THE LOWER CLASS!
Russo: And here we have a capitalist.
Bandi: Did you just-
Sabrina: Let us all take a moment to appreciate that all of human history, human language, and the universe itself aligned to make this joke possible.

Kaden: Do you cook?
Hyper: I made a cake once.
Chizeled: Yeah, it was good.
Hyper: Really?
Chizeled: Don't make me lie twice, Hyper.

Tanqr: Ashley, fuck off.
Tanqr: And by "fuck off" I mean "fuck off right back here and listen", you insufferable prick.

Timmeh: I have a problem.
Bella: If it's harder than 2+2, I can't help.

*Casually in the Middle of a High Stakes/Dangerous Situation*
Lego: How do you eat pickles?
Seedeng: What do you mean?
Lego: I mean, there's a whole process. It's not like you can grab them from the jar with your hand, because it's cold and the juice burns if you have a cut, plus, it's pretty unsanitary. And you can't use a spoon because you'll have to scoop it out, and it'll be way too difficult to grab more than three or four without taking 10 minutes along with half the brine in the jar, even if it's one with holes.
Seedeng: Yeah, that's why you use a fork.
Lego: Okay, sure, but what if you don't have one of the big ones clean? It's weird to use a small one. But there is always one of those smaller sharp knives clean.
Seedeng: But the straight edge doesn't really fit the cylindrical shape, and you have to make sure you don' t break it, it's too much work.
Lego: It makes me feel like I deserve the pickles though. Like, "Yeah, I did it. That's right. Good job me." It's empowering. But even after that, it's not like you can use a bowl.
Seedeng: I get that, it's not ascetically pleasing.
Lego: Exactly! And it looks weird if you don't entirely fill the bowl, but you also can't eat that many. My solution: Use a mug.
Seedeng: *Nods in agreement*
Poke: That is all very interesting, BUT WE'RE TRYING NOT TO DIE RIGHT NOW! USE YOUR LIMITED ATTENTION SPANS AND FOCUS!
Lego: Jeez, okay.
Seedeng: Quit yelling at us already.

Devoun: Okay, I'm going to get the wedding cake.
Woozlo: Perfect, while you do that I'll check on the ring bear.
Devoun: ...
Devoun: You mean ring bearER, right?
Woozlo: ...
Devoun: Look me in the eyes and tell me you are not going to bring a dangerous wild animal to our wedding.

Devoun, looking over Preston's shoulder: You can draw?
Preston, stopping what they were doing: You can speak?

Dj: Are you laughing at that video of Kreek and Nightfoxx fighting?
Peetah: No.
Peetah: I'm laughing at the comments.