52

Calixo: I reserve the right to judge a movie based on when it was made, thank you very much.
Kreek: You consider anything made before 2000 old and bad.
Calixo: And I reserve that right! After all....
Calixo: I bet you wouldn't like the average movie made in 1879!
Kreek: There were no movies made in 1879.
Calixo: *slams table* WRONG! There was ONE movie made in 1879! The first movie! A zoopraxioscope of a horse galloping!
Hyper: Oooh! Let's go ask ThinkNoodles if he saw it in theatres!

Olix: What goes up but never comes down?
Steak: The amount of stress you're bringing this town.

Dani: Seriously, Lana, how many people would you have killed if we'd asked you to?
Lana: That's not important
Dani: I DISAGREE.

*Casually in the Middle of a High Stakes/Dangerous Situation*
Steak: How do you eat pickles?
Petey: What do you mean?
Steak: I mean, there's a whole process. It's not like you can grab them from the jar with your hand, because it's cold and the juice burns if you have a cut, plus, it's pretty unsanitary. And you can't use a spoon because you'll have to scoop it out, and it'll be way too difficult to grab more than three or four without taking 10 minutes along with half the brine in the jar, even if it's one with holes.
Petey: Yeah, that's why you use a fork.
Steak: Okay, sure, but what if you don't have one of the big ones clean? It's weird to use a small one. But there is always one of those smaller sharp knives clean.
Petey: But the straight edge doesn't really fit the cylindrical shape, and you have to make sure you don' t break it, it's too much work.
Steak: It makes me feel like I deserve the pickles though. Like, "Yeah, I did it. That's right. Good job me." It's empowering. But even after that, it's not like you can use a bowl.
Petey: I get that, it's not ascetically pleasing.
Steak: Exactly! And it looks weird if you don't entirely fill the bowl, but you also can't eat that many. My solution: Use a mug.
Petey: *Nods in agreement*
Digital: That is all very interesting, BUT WE'RE TRYING NOT TO DIE RIGHT NOW! USE YOUR LIMITED ATTENTION SPANS AND FOCUS!
Steak: Jeez, okay.
Petey: Quit yelling at us already.

Devoun: Tired of just deserving better. Gonna start taking it by force.

TazD: Watcha got there..?
Steak: *petting a ostrich* A smoothie.

Ashliea: So I can either do something dumb that could very well get me injured or I can listen to Megan and not do the thing,
Ashliea: Well there's a clear right answer here.
Ashliea: *proceeds to throw five packs of mentos into a barrel full of diet coke*

Jandel: Do you ever get pre-annoyed? Like you already know someone is going to piss you off?
Russo: What? No, I—
Devoun: *enters room*
Jandel: *jaw clenches*

Albert: I like to play this game called nap roulette. I take a nap and don't set an alarm. Will it be 20 min or 4 hours? Nobody knows. It's risky and I like it.

Kaden, slamming pots and pans together to the rhythm of "Give it to me, I'm worth it": I didn't get no sleep cause a' y'all! Y'all never gonna sleep cause a' me!

Mrbooshot: DaPandaGirl, can I ask you a question?
DaPandaGirl: Sure, anything.
Mrbooshot: Why don't you go back to your own house and leave us alone?

Woozlo: Yeah I'm LGBT.
Woozlo: cuLt leader.
Woozlo: God hates me personally.
Woozlo: cowBoy hat.
Woozlo: *sniffles* Trying my best.

Chizeled: Why would you think any of this was a good idea?!
Thinknoodles: Probably because I'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence.
Chizeled: Oh...
ProjectSupreme, from across the room: I don't understand how you keep forgetting that.

Sketch: I hope no one lowkey hates me.
Sketch: Highkey hate me. Hate me with every fiber of your being.
Sketch: Go big or go home.

Chizeled: I just wanted to say that over the years, I have come to regard you as... people I met.

Devoun: Did you take out Denis as I requested?
Albert: Denis has been taken out, yes.
Devoun: You have my grat-
Albert: It was a great restaurant.
Albert: We had a romantic candlelit dinner.
Albert: Denis proposed afterwards- we're filing the wedding papers.

Preston: Look, I'm glad everyone's on the same page.
Preston: But it's the last page in a book titled "we're all going to die".
Olix: That's not even clever.

*Jessetc holding their baby*
Thinknoodles: Oh God, I can't believe Russo actually has one of these.
Mrbooshot: I know, I still am one of these.

Dexter: So I can either do something dumb that could very well get me injured or I can listen to FgTeev and not do the thing,
Dexter: Well there's a clear right answer here.
Dexter: *proceeds to throw five packs of mentos into a barrel full of diet coke*

Koneko: I'm having problems with a guy...
Temprist: Like his dead body won't fit into your trunk kind of problems, or you like him kind of problems?

Lclc: It's not gonna work, I'm not a snitch.
Cop: Fine, let's try something else. Tag a friend you recently committed a crime with.
Lclc: Lmao, @Nightfoxx.

Petey: I thought you were going to give me a book recommendation or something.
Sharkblox: *laughs* Book recommendation? I can't read!

Petey: Oh, so when crows remember people who wronged them and hold grudges, its "intelligent" and "really cool".
Petey: But when I do it, I'm "petty" and "need to let it go".

Poke: You bought a taco?
Nightfoxx: Yes.
Poke: From the same truck that hit Woozlo?!
Nightfoxx, with a mouthful of taco: Well, me starving ain't gonna help them.

Jake: Hey Kreek, can you give me the opposite of these words?
Jake: Always, Coming, From, Take, Me, Down.
Kreek: Never, Going, To, Give, You-
Kreek: The fucking satisfaction.