49 But Its the Teens

Steak: That was a joke. Say ha.
Lana: Ha.
Steak: Now do it again.
Lana: Ha.
Steak: Congratulations, you are officially the life of the party.

Digito: Plants have feelings too?! What is this? Now I can't have food!
Booshot: You can eat a rock.
DaPandaGirl: Air.
MiniBloxia: The fabric of time and space.
ProjectSupreme: Chugging a bottle of bleach can solve all your problems.
Digito: You guys are not helpful.

Lana, in a room with Digito, DaPandaGirl, and Petey: It's calm in here.
Lana: It scares me...

Lana: Question, how difficult would it be to bowl in a bee suit?
Phantom: Not that hard, I don't think, as long as you can move.
Hazem: I'd assume as hard as it is to bowl in a maid outfit.
Hazem: Wouldn't be any harder, but you'd get some WEIRD looks.
ProjectSupreme: Are....are you speaking from experience??
Hazem: No!
Hazem:
Hazem: ....Maybe.

Steak: Why would I flip my shit about that?
ProjectSupreme: Because you flip your shit about everything.
Steak: Well, will you look at this. Here is my shit, and yet it remains unflipped. Just sitting there on the skillet, getting burned on one side. It's a miracle.

Bella: Where did you get that tomato soup?
Petey: It's actually a bowl of ketchup I just microwaved.

Pinkleaf, texting Steak: Please don't text me for the next hour, I'm going to be on the treadmill.
Steak: I wasn't planning on texting you.
Pinkleaf: What did I just say?

Phantom: I wish I was a cat, but not in a furry kinda way, more like a "I can sleep all day and hit people with no consequences" kinda way.

DaPandaGirl: I'm naturally funny because my life is a joke.

MiniBloxia: I've become a bread crumb dealer to four crows at the lake. They pay me with a bit of everything. Like shiny things, fabric, or pens. But recently they paid me with a 20 dollar bill they found somewhere. So I decided to buy them some more expensive bread. They loved it. So they understand what to do. Give me money. I've probably racked up about 200 dollars at this point. Is it morally wrong though, I mean. They're the ones who steal the money from others. Or perhaps they just have a big pile laying somewhere. Should I keep on doing this?
Ashliea: You sound like the start of a Batman villain.

DaPandaGirl: How would you like your pancakes?
TapWater: Plain.
Petey: With sprinkles!
SiimplyBubliie: Chocolate chips.
Digito: Potatoes.
*TapWater, Petey, and SiimplyBubliie look at Digito*
Digito: What? They're good.

Phantom: Alright, which one of us is gonna check outside?
DaPandaGirl: Not it!
Petey: Not it!
Phantom: ...Neither one of you are as dumb as you lead on to be.

Booshot: Just think about this! I'm your hottest friend.
Booshot: No, that's Bella... I'm your nicest friend.
Booshot: No, Lana... I'm your friend!

Steak: Uh, I think I got your lunch. *Holds up a note that reads: 'I am very proud of you. Love, Kreek'*
Olix: Oh yeah. I didn't think this was for me. *Holds up a note that reads: 'Be good. For the love of God, Please be good.'*

Bella: Are you busy?
Lana: Yes.
Bella: Cool, listen to this...

MiniBloxia: Olix, fuck off.
MiniBloxia: And by "fuck off" I mean "fuck off right back here and listen", you insufferable prick.

SiimplyBubliie: I think you're still suffering the effects of your party last night.
Ashliea: All I drank was Redbull!
SiimplyBubliie: How many?
Ashliea: Eighteen.

Digito: Are you sure Hazem's even gay? They barely even looked at me.

ProjectSupreme: That shirt looks great, Booshot.
Booshot: Thanks.
ProjectSupreme: But I bet it would look even better on Digito's floor.
Digito: Are you hitting on Booshot... for me?

Petey: I have been tricked, I have been backstabbed, and I have quite possibly been bamboozled.

TapWater: People always shoot down my ideas and I'm sick of it. Two sentences in and everyone's always shouting "what the fuck? that's illegal!" and "you can't do that!". Like, c'mon, let me talk!

Olix: Wow, did you hear that voice crack?
Hazem: That wasn't a voice crack, that was a whole voice meth.

Booshot: You fuckers don't know about my knife stick. It's a knife taped to a stick and it's the ultimate weapon.
Steak: Spear.
Booshot: BLOCKED.

Hazem: Hey, Joe said he's coming over this afternoon.
Petey: Cool.
Hazem: Do you know who Joe is?
Petey: JOE MAMA!
Bella, not even looking up from their phone: Damn, that backfired.

Petey: I'm serious! They're watching me! They've even got an agent following me! Don't you believe me?
DaPandaGirl: Look, it's not that I don't believe you... It's that I don't believe you and I don't care.

Hazem: A butterfly! Hey, little guy, gal or nonbinary pal!
Bella: Can a butterfly be nonbinary?
Hazem: I mean, maybe? I don't judge.
Petey, staring dreamily out of the window: Ah, have you ever imagine having butterfly wings? Then-
MiniBloxia: Then it would be inconvenient as fuck. Your wings would smack every doorframe and your clothes would have to have holes in the back.
Booshot: Also, your wing's paper thin, so even a six year old aimed a NERF gun at it would... Yeah...
Pinkleaf: *sips coffee* According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a-
Petey: No, nononono. You fuckers have already shattered my dream, you don't get the fucking privilege to make that reference.
Bella: Also, it's about a butterfly, not a bee... Why would you make that reference?
Hazem: You clearly have not lived with them long enough.

Bella: Don't be sad!
SiimplyBubliie: Why not?
Bella:
Bella: I don't have a good answer.

Petey: I'm the smartest, wisest person in this group.
SiimplyBubliie: Really? Then why is your hand stuck in a vending machine?
Petey: I paid for my Mars Bar, I'm getting my Mars Bar.

Digito: Today, Olix said a swear word, so Kreek said that they were going to wash Olix's mouth out with soap. Olix replied, "It's okay, I like the taste of soap". Turns out, they've been putting soap on their lips to blow bubbles.

Booshot: Just a minute. I need to go take out the trash.
Bella: Oh. We're going out?
Booshot: Wha...