15

Kreek, at an awards show: Well, first of all, I'd like to thank Poke, the love of my life, for telling me Tanqr was going to win so don't bother to prepare a speech.

Cari: Life could be worse, Hyper.
Hyper: Life could be a lot better too!

*Sketch sneezes*
Calixo: Sketch, are you sick? Here, let me wrap you in a blanket and hand-feed you some warm soup while singing you a lullaby!
*Denis sneezes*
Calixo: Oh my god. Shut the hell up.

Flebsy: It's not gonna work, I'm not a snitch.
Cop: Fine, let's try something else. Tag a friend you recently committed a crime with.
Flebsy: Lmao, @Dani.        

Denis: I dare you-
Bandi: Sketch is not allowed to accept dares anymore.
Denis: Why not?
Sketch: "I have no regard for my own or others personal safety", as some would say.

Albert: Have I ever told you that you cook well?
Lankybox: Awww, no, you haven't!
Albert: So why do you keep cooking?

Kreek: That's illegal, right?
Chizeled: Why do you care? Are you a fucking cop?
Kreek: No-
Chizeled: Then shut the fuck up.

Tanqr: Kreek won't come out of their room!
Timmeh: Just tell them I said something.
Tanqr: Like what?
Timmeh: Anything factually incorrect.
Tanqr, shrugging: If you say so.
Kreek, arriving moments later: Did you just say the sun is a PLANET?

Sabrina: Why did you guys dress up as each other for Halloween?
Russo: Dj is the scariest thing I could think of!
Dj: Russo told me I should pick the dumbest costume possible.

Russo: Dj, I know you love Sabrina. I mean, we all do, she's a very nice person and I respect her immensely.
Russo: But I think she might be a fucking idiot.

Chizeled: *sneaking in through his window*
Kreek: *turning in his chair and flicking the light one* You want to tell me where you've been all night?
Chizeled: I was with Devoun?
Devoun: *turning in his chair* Wanna try again?

User: You're just jealous. All my friends tell me I remind them of Kreek.
The Squad: *screaming*
Lego: He looks like Kreek? Are you out of your fucking MIND?
Minitoon: Kreek, sweetie, I am SO sorry. I am SO SORRY that an ugly-ass bitch like this would even say that. Oh my god.
Lego: Kreek? Kreek? Kreek? You know who you fucking look like? You fucking look like Devoun!

Lego: Hey guys, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
Kreek, Dexter, and Devoun: No!
Redninja: Alright, that's it, you guys. What happened out there?
Kreek: What? We took a walk. Nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me.
Redninja: What does that mean?
Lego: Come on, what happened? Dexter?
Dexter: Alright.
Kreek: No. Dexter, we swore we'd never tell!
Devoun: They'll never understand.
Dexter: But we have to say something. We have to get it out. It's eating me alive.
Dexter: Kreek got stung by a jellyfish!
Kreek: Alright! I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I- I couldn't walk.
Devoun: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.
Kreek: I was in too much pain.
Dexter: And I was tired from digging a huge hole.
Devoun: And then Dexter remembered something.
Dexter: I'd seen this thing in the Discovery Channel.
Lego: Wait a minute, I saw that. On the Discovery Channel. Yeah, about jellyfish and how if you— EW! You peed on yourself?
Redninja and Minitoon: EW!!
Kreek: You can't say that! You don't know! I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain. Anyway, I tried, but I couldn't... bend that way. So... *looks at Dexter*
Lego, Redninja, and Minitoon: Ew!
Dexter: That's right. I stepped up. They're my friend and they needed help. If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you.
Dexter: Only, uh, I couldn't. I got stage fright. I wanted to help but there was too much pressure. So, I, um, I turned to Devoun.
Devoun: Dexter kept screaming at me, "Do it now. Do it. Do it now." Sometimes, late at night I can still hear the screaming.
Dexter: That's because sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.

Minitoon: Oh, here's my award for the most rules broken!
Devoun: That's not an award, it's an angry letter from our boss.
Minitoon, hanging it on their wall: Well, it has the word 'most' in it, so I'm calling it an award!