| 𝟘𝟚 |

───── ❝ SAVED ❞ ─────

I just told him to stay out of trouble

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

"[name]-chan, good morning!" You perked up at the cheerful voice greeting you and you instantly turned your head in that direction. A beautiful girl with coral pink hair was waving toward you. Next to her stood a rather petite ravenette who sent you a cheerful smile.

"Hina-chan, Aiko-chan, good morning to you too!" You greeted them as you walked up to them. "How have you guys been?"

Tachibana Hinata laughed at your words, "[name]-chan, you talk as if we don't tell each other everything that's been going on in our lives every minute of the day!" You pouted at her words, causing Fujihara Aiko to let out small chuckles.

You simply rolled your eyes before turning to the ravenette beside you, "And you... how have you been feeling, Aiko-chan?"

At first, the girl blinked at you before sending a gentle smile your way, "Better than yesterday, and will be better tomorrow!" You smiled and nodded before patting her head.

"We should head to class, it's about to start soon." The others nodded and the three of you made your way to your respective classes. As you and Aiko talked, you noticed Hina being unusually quiet. "Hina-chan, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet..."

Hina flinched at your question before looking at you two with a smile, "I'm fine! Just... thinking about some things."

"What things?" Aiko questioned with a tilt of her head.

"Well..." Hina fiddled her thumbs as she looked down to the side. "Takemichi-kun has been worrying me a lot recently..."

"I knew he wasn't faithful!"

"Not that way, Aiko-chan!" Hina let out a sigh before continuing, "I've been seeing him with more and more bruises everyday. It's... I don't know what to think about it. Just last night he came over to my apartment covered in bruises!"

You frowned. You knew Hanagaki Takemichi. In fact, you were seated next to each other in class. You also knew the delinquent lifestyle he led and how much that worried your best friend. You sighed and placed a hand on Hina's shoulder, "Hanagaki-kun is a stro- well, capable guy. I'm sure he's able to handle what he's putting himself through."

"Yeah but -"

"Hina-chan, you're his girlfriend. His partner... You have to believe in him!" You reassured the girl, "If he sees you supporting him, I'm sure he'll be able to overcome whatever it is he's going through!" At that point, you were more trying to convince yourself than the girl in front of you. You weren't much of a fighter yourself, but you've witnessed some altercations Takemichi has been through and... you were not impressed.

Fortunately, your words were enough for Hina who smiled and pulled you into a hug. "Thank you, [name]-chan... you always know the right things to say." You smiled and returned the embrace.

"Awww, let me get in on this too!"

You were about to pull away to bring Aiko into the hug when your eye caught sight of the clock. "Oops, sorry Aiko-chan, guess no hug for you! I'll see you guys later!" You quickly pat both of their heads before running off, leaving a betrayed looking Aiko behind as Hina laughed at her.