|𝟘𝟡|

───── ❝ BROTHERS ❞ ─────

It's best to just turn tail and run

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

The sky was dark and gloomy as the rain poured down onto the ground. There were barely any people outside, almost all deciding that it would have been a good decision to stay inside in the comfort of their homes.

Almost all.

You stood waiting at the park, a black umbrella overhead. You wrapped your free arm around yourself, feeling the coolness of the rain seeping up your body. "I should have dressed up better for the weather..." You thought to yourself. And you really should have, but did you care? Of course not because you were currently waiting for your boyfriend to arrive and you wanted to look cute.

You held a hand out to the rain from under your umbrella and shivered when you felt the cold drops touch your skin. Instantly regretting the decision, you brought your hand back to yourself and wiped it on your jacket. You took out your phone and sighed, "He's late again..."

You nearly gave up and was about to leave when a figure approaching caught your eye. You instantly smiled as you recognized who it was. "Mikey-kun!" You ran up to the boy and wrapped your arms around his shoulder in a tight embrace, although you didn't hold it for long. "Mikey-kun, where's your umbrella? You're going to get a cold!" As you fumbled with him, trying to zip his jacket and fix his scarf and so on, he suddenly grabbed your wrist, halting your movement.

"Mikey...kun?"

That's when you noticed his darkened gaze. The frown on his face, his eyebags. He couldn't even look you in the eyes. "[name]-ch-... [name]."

You gulped, "Y-yeah?"

"Let's break up, [name]."

~

Your eyes snapped open as soon as you heard those words and you took in a deep breath as if you had stopped breathing while sleeping.  You instantly sat up on your bed and looked around you, your hands weaving across your bad to make sure you were on a solid surface. Once you regained composure, you groaned and plopped back down, an arm resting on your forehead.

You pouted as you remembered the dream - no, it was more like the memory. It's hard for you to admit that even though a couple months had passed since the event, the memory still pained you.

He was your first love, after all.

Some part of you, deep down inside, wished that you were his too. However, after looking back on the relationship, you doubted if his feelings for you were real at all.

Groaning, you forced yourself up and gazed at your phone to look at the time. It was nearly the afternoon, and here you were, still in your bed. With another unwilling groan, you got out of bed to do your daily morning - or afternoon - routine.

You were currently in the photo room, working in complete darkness to process some photos that you grew a liking to. After hanging up the film to dry, you heard a ding coming from your pocket. Quickly wiping down your hands on your apron, you grabbed your phone and looked at the message.

Yuuki💕

Yuuki💕
[naaaaaammeeee]!