| 𝟘𝟟 |

───── ❝ COMMANDER❞ ─────

You looked pretty cool up there

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

Upon hearing Draken's voice make the announcement, you detached yourself from Aiko and made your way closer to the gang. You noticed how most of the members ordered themselves in an organized fashion, leaving the middle path empty.

You took in a deep breath as you watched Mikey and Draken - along with an out-of-place-looking Takemichi - walk down the middle path. In an instant, everyone bowed down 90 degrees as they did.

"Good evening, Commander!"

Your eyes were trained on Mikey as he walked. He looked different than the Mikey you're used to - or well, were used to. The aura he emitted was completely different from the soft boy you were so used to being around. He held his head high as he walked, a serious expression on his face. You briefly made eye contact with him as he stole a glance at your form before he focused on the path in front of him once more.

Takemichi stood next to you and you both nodded in acknowledgment before watching the scene in front of you. When Mikey made his way up the stairs and turned around to face the crowd, you felt the big change in atmosphere. Everything became tense as you witnessed the show.

"We're here to talk about Moebius." Mikey started, his eyes boring into the crowd in front of him. "If they go against us, it will turn into a huge conflict."

You felt Takemichi tense beside you and you looked at him, "Hanagaki-kun, what's wro-"

You didn't even get to finish your sentence before Takemichi was kicked down to the ground from behind. You whipped your head around only to be faced with two gang members looking the both of you down with angry expressions.

"The two of you are Hanagaki and [surname], right?" The shorter of the two started, glaring right at you.

"S-so what if we are?" You stuttered, taking a step back from the taller boy that was leaning uncomfortably close to you.

He growled, "We heard you took real good care of our Kiyomasa."

"I wonder how you should pay for it." Your eyes may have just been deceiving you, but you swore that the shorter boy was glaring just at Takemichi as he said that.

"P-pay for it...?" Takemichi gulped down, still on the ground.

Godamnit this guy is just always attracting trouble wherever he goes, huh? You gulped down, sneaking a glance towards the blond boy at your feet. You took another step back when the taller of the two leaned in even closer, and you were this close to slapping him when a gentle voice interrupted you.

"Stop bothering them, Pah." You looked over and saw the attractive, lilac haired man from before approach. "We all agreed to drop the fact that Kiyomasa used Toman's name to create his own fighting ring."

"Huh?! I'm dumb so I don't get what that means!"

"Pah-chins brain is like jello!"

You saw the lilac haired male grit his teeth, "If you don't get it, then keep your mouths shut, dipshits!" He ruffled his hair and looked at them, "At least control yourselves and act decently in front of the lady."

Your heart thumped.

"Hey, Pah." All your eyes turned up to look at Draken who was glaring at the two boys in front of you, "Keep your mouth shut."