|𝟙𝟘|

───── ❝ FIXING FRIENDSHIPS ❞ ─────

We're friends again now, right?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

Man, I'm away for one day and this guy gets himself hospitalized...

You let out a sigh as you walked over to none other than Hanagaki Takemichi's house. Turns out that while you were out having fun in Roppongi, Takemechi got himself caught up in Toman's business, ultimately leading him to being beat up once again. At least, that's what you were able to decipher from Hina's non-stop crying.

He was recently discharged from the hospital and you decided to wait a few days before you decided to go and visit him. In your hand, you carried a small basket filled with some homemade cookies and muffins.

"Hm? [name]-chan?" The voice made you stop in your tracks and you turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

A plum-haired male smiled and waved at you once he recognized your face. "Oh, Akkun! Hello~" You greeted your schoolmates, giving them a small bow. Behind the boy, you recognized the other boys as Takemichi's friends - Yamagishi Kazushi, Yamamoto Takuya, and Suzuki Makoto. You bowed to them as well and they shyly greeted you back.

"Are you heading over to Takemichi-kun's place?" Akkun questioned once he reached you. You nodded and followed in his steps, walking beside him.

"Yep! I made him some cookies and muffins to hopefully help him feel better." You stated, showing the boy your basket.

"Woow~ Those smell amazing!" Yamagishi suddenly barged inbetween the two of you, a hand reaching towards the basket.

You frowned and slapped his hand away, "No. Later." You simply stated, hiding the basket away from his eyes. The brown haired boy only frowned, a small blush dusting his face.

"Fine..."

Eventually, the five of you reached Takemichi's house who was more than surprised to see the five of you. Well... we did just barge into his house with no warning... You sweatdrop, recalling how the boys just walked into their friend's home without even ringing the bell.

However, Takemichi was most surprised to see you. He wasn't expecting you to visit him, of all people. But more than that... The boy gulped and avoided your burning glare as you looked at him from across the room. From your stare alone, he could already read your thoughts. "Did I just not tell you to stay away from trouble?!"

You sighed and figured you'd save your interrogation for later as you sat down on Takemichi's bed. Your eyes wandered over to Yamagishi who was adorably playing with the nunchucks he found in Takemichi's belongings. Beside you, you felt shifting and you see Makoto looking under Takemichi's bed, whispering something about a porn stash. You looked at him with disgust before discretely shuffling away from the boy and closer to your blond haired friend who seemed to be in a deep discussion with Akkun and Takuya.

"Did you find anything about Mikey-kun or Draken-kun?"

You perked up at the sound of the familiar names and you turned yourself around to look at the three, fully listening in on their conversation.

"Y-yeah... sort of." Akkun stuttered, avoiding eye contact with Takemichi.

"So it's that bad, huh..."